What's worth streaming on TV.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's been a while since I've been moved so much by film. "When They See Us" is essential viewing imo. Based on real events, tells the story of 5 Black and Hispanic teens wrongly incarcerated for raping a white woman in central park. Amazing acting and well directed.

ok, this is not on netflix but it definitely should be, you couldnt make this stuff up, was laughing so hard

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously

Mindhunter the second series has just been released. The beautiful Anna Torv is such a great actor (and former GC girl!....).

Bill Burrs new comedy stand up Paper Tiger. Filmed at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Piss funny as always, but interesting the different reactions he gets from the Poms.
Also Dave Chappelles "sticks and stones" has been out for a cpl weeks. Bloody funny as well.

"Unbelievable " 8 part series. Real life rape allegation gone wrong. Toni Collette is always a must watch (although she doesn’t come into it till episode 2/3?). Really liked the other female detective (Merritt Wever) as well. 7/10

Gimme Danger: The story of The Stooges is well worth watching if you've even got a passing interest in the band. Some of the performances on here verge on psych. They were originally named The Psychedelic Stooges (which I didn't know)
The Stooges' powerful and aggressive style of rock-n-roll blew a crater in the musical landscape of the late 1960s. Assaulting audiences with a blend of rock, blues, R&B, and free jazz, the band planted the seeds for what would be called punk and alternative rock in the decades that followed.

Jim Jarmuschs film chronicles the story of The Stooges. It presents the context of the Stooges emergence musically, culturally, politically, historically, and relates their adventures and misadventures while charting their inspirations and the reasons behind their initial commercial challenges, as well as their long-lasting legacy.

Nominated for a Golden Eye Award at Cannes Film Festival.....available on Kanopy

Anyone seen The Game Changers on Netflix yet?
Thoughts?
: )
I did read someone else recommend it in another thread the other day.
I might have a gander tomorrow.
i just came on today to hopefully save two hours of peoples lives, by NOT recommending "The Laundromat ". Merlyll Streep, Antonio Bandaris , Gary Oldman. Netflix must be throwing insane money at them. It was absolute shiit. 1/10. Meryll...why would you of all A-listers damage your acting legacy with this crap?

• 📚
Reactions: R3
I did read someone else recommend it in another thread the other day.
I might have a gander tomorrow.
i just came on today to hopefully save two hours of peoples lives, by NOT recommending "The Laundromat ". Merlyll Streep, Antonio Bandaris , Gary Oldman. Netflix must be throwing insane money at them. It was absolute shiit. 1/10. Meryll...why would you of all A-listers damage your acting legacy with this crap?

I’ll check out the bill gates one tonight : )

Seven psychopaths.. Decent movie. Didn't need to spend gazillions on over the top CGI effects and stunts. The cast was good. Not a super hero in sight.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4