What we take from that

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
In the real game in the 1st 27mins, we bullied and were dominating them

In the next 53 mins, we kept dominating

Probably should have scored more points, but in perspective we had Robbo at fullback Matai and T Rex on the wings and Buhrer in the centres and we did back off a touch when it was sealed

Player wise, 1 thru 17 were all great

Lussick, Matai and T Rex were beasts with the ball in hand. Lyon, just pure class. Halves, both outstanding

Monday will possibly be 1 of the biggest days of our season when the charge sheet comes out

My man of the match, G Stewart, well played ole son

If we can keep enough troops on the field we are in with with a great shot. Wonder if we have to use Whare?

My man of the match, G Stewart, well played ole son

LOL.I gave him my 2 points because he didn't land enough of the punches. But solid game nonetheless.

Great win.

What it means, other than we finish no lower than second, I don't know.

Out of all of it and despite tonights injuries, it is apparent we have the strongest roster going around.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Great win.

What it means, other than we finish no lower than second, I don't know.

Out of all of it and despite tonights injuries, it is apparent we have the strongest roster going around.

For how long????????

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'm worried what they will make of Brett flying into that

You fair dinkum?

Stewart's done a knee and you're worried what he might cop for doing **** all as a 3rd man in?

The main thing I take from it is the Storm are not the benchmark.

Manly are.

But without B. Stewart for any length of time we will struggle.

Yes awesome display tonight, but what does this mean for next weekend against Brisbane?

Should Des rest several key players like Foran DCE Matai etc and have a team half full of reserve graders run out against Lockyer?

Out might be Snake, Glenn, Lussick, Wolfie, Joe (needs rest re concussion), who else could do with 1 week off...

brookiegreg said:
Yes awesome display tonight, but what does this mean for next weekend against Brisbane?

Should Des rest several key players like Foran DCE Matai etc and have a team half full of reserve graders run out against Lockyer?

Out might be Snake, Glenn, Lussick, Wolfie, Joe (needs rest re concussion), who else could do with 1 week off...
Definately rest them,my only concern is do you do this just before the semi's.

Let's see what happens and then try to come up with a solution. No use running around in circles when you don't know what a circle is.

Looking at the table,If the bonkos give souffs a towelling (on the cards),then come up against a Manly side that everyone wants to have run out as a virtual NYC team,and give us a towelling,we may drop to third.The points margin (if the No Real Leadership table is correct) is about 119.It would be extremely hard for the bonkos,but not unobtainable-after all-they are trying to "croaky" out on a winning note.

agree with everything you say kiwi with the exception of glen.he is a great player(our best) and a great young bloke but for a professional footballer to basically ensure a lengthy suspension with a week to go 2 years in a row is dissapointing and ridiculous,particularly given the feud with Gallop.Last years shot was a disgrace.Run to the sin bin and this doesnt happen.if he gets 3 or 4 weeks and lussick and brett miss a semi he wont be my man of the match thats for sure.stupid reaction from a great footballer and lets hope the idiots at the judiciary see some sense it doesnt finish us.

I liked the passion of the side last night. I thought it was one of those old fashioned games. I still remember the 1978 GF with Krillich's shirt covered in blood.

Its a game of footy not ballroom dancing.

What else do I take out of it? That Manly said enough is enough. Melbourne has stretched the rules and we wont take it anymore.

I cite Lussik's retaliation that started the whole brawl. A few years ago there would have been no retaliation. And in my opinion the only reason we got that penalty was because of the fight and the subsequent review by the video ref.

The NRL and media pumped up the supposed 'bad blood' between the teams. They even pumped up the supposed visit by Gallop. And why? To increase TV ratings, sell more advertising and merchandice and to make more money. So when it erupted so be it. You cannot have it both ways folks. You cannot have the media boiling the blood and then punishing the guys for beleiving that stuff.

To the NRL - suck it up Princesses. Let the guys do what they do best play footy and make money for everyone.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2