What price the goat photos now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We all knew Bailey had shocking timing and couldn't hit a hole.  But imagine how he feels now having traded in the goat photos just weeks before the Monaghan story broke?

He must have known that the Monaghan story was on the horizon and the goat photos would drop in price dramatically.

Michael Monaghan has been strangely silent, seeing as he built a career (and lost us a Premiership) with the goat photos for years. 

Matabele link said:
Michael Monaghan has been strangely silent, seeing as he built a career (and lost us a Premiership) with the goat photos for years. 

Monaghan commits to Wolves
Wed June 16, 2010
by engage Super League
Source: www.superleague.co.uk

Warrington Wolves hooker Michael Monaghan has agreed a two-year extension to his contract which will keep him at the club until the end of 2013.

The 30-year-old Australian, who was man of the match in the Wolves' 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup triumph, joined the club as a scrum half from Manly two and a half years ago but has successfully made the switch to hooker.

Warrington head coach Tony Smith said: "I am delighted, as is everyone at the club, that Michael has agreed to extend his contract.

"There is no doubt in my mind that he is one of the best if not the best hooker in the current Super League competition."

-----------------------------------------------------

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=185895.msg304962#msg304962 date=1288947149]

Monaghan commits to Wolves
Wed June 16, 2010
by engage Super League
Source: www.superleague.co.uk

Warrington Wolves hooker Michael Monaghan has agreed a two-year extension to his contract which will keep him at the club until the end of 2013.

The 30-year-old Australian, who was man of the match in the Wolves' 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup triumph, joined the club as a scrum half from Manly two and a half years ago but has successfully made the switch to hooker.

Warrington head coach Tony Smith said: "I am delighted, as is everyone at the club, that Michael has agreed to extend his contract.

"There is no doubt in my mind that he is one of the best if not the best hooker in the current Super League competition."

-----------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

Could have bought his Lance Todd Trophy winning jersey on ebay a few weeks ago.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6