What NRL match results do we want from hereon?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher

Penrith to beat Titans. If Wests Tigers beat Roosters that will leave Titans 4 points from 8th place & will clock off for next week against Manly.

Newcastle to beat Cowboys. Our biggest danger to 4th place due to Cows having better for/against. Can't see Knights winning though.

Next week Cows come to Sydney to play Sharks. The Cows may lose but the game is on Sunday, so Manly will play Titans on Saturday having to win to hold 4th place (unless Knights beat Cows tonight).

Souths losing would open up 3rd place but that seems unlikely & the reward for 3rd place is a semi in Melbourne. Dogs should hold 1st place with win over Roosters leaving Storm in 2nd.

Its in our own hands were we finish
but be nice if Sharks beat the Storm and then Tigers beat them too means we could get 2nd spot

Bold prediction: We won't lose another game in 2012

Brissie Kid said:

Penrith to beat Titans. If Wests Tigers beat Roosters that will leave Titans 4 points from 8th place & will clock off for next week against Manly.

Newcastle to beat Cowboys. Our biggest danger to 4th place due to Cows having better for/against. Can't see Knights winning though.

Next week Cows come to Sydney to play Sharks. The Cows may lose but the game is on Sunday, so Manly will play Titans on Saturday having to win to hold 4th place (unless Knights beat Cows tonight).

Souths losing would open up 3rd place but that seems unlikely & the reward for 3rd place is a semi in Melbourne. Dogs should hold 1st place with win over Roosters leaving Storm in 2nd.
The last thing we need is for us to think the Titans will clock off if they lose today, all the sides that we have played against over the past 4 weeks were all desperate for a win, and we took our best game to them.

Well the Titans got smashed today. They are out of the race. Whether or not we will rest a few players next week will be in the hands of 2V. If Souffs and Cowboys get up we will have to field our best team. Knights v Souffs is on Friday night next week, if Knights get up 2V will probably rest a few.

The downside to the Titans getting done is that next week they won't give a rats and will throw caution to the wind, and they have a lot of speed on their flanks.
I would have preferred that they were still in it TBH. They may have been a bit more cautious then.

Regardless of results I will be suprised if anyone is rested.
I think 2V will try and maintain all momentum.

Melbourne losing both of their remaining would be the best result, and we play them in Sydney.

In that unlikely event I would like Souths to finish ahead of us, and we play the Dogs in Sydney.

The various results possible among other teams will make about as much difference to us as shifting deck chairs on the Titanic. All year the only real question has been: is our team capable of getting it together at the right end of the year? The answer is now clear, so enjoy the next month everyone.

Mark from Brisbane said:

I've been saying this for over 3 weeks now, but I have now changed my mind. In fact I now don't think we will win another game this season!!!!

Why, you may well ask. Go up a few posts and you will see that mickqld has said:

"Doesn't matter we will beat them all anywhere anytime."

We're are goneski if Mick is on board!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4