What is it with Talkingsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Narly

Reserve Grader
Is it just me but every time I tune into that show they have a dig at Manly. They interviewed Graham Lowe and before long Graeme Hughes starts going on about Manly buying players in the 1970’s (dude that’s 30 years ago). Yet, somehow all Manly supports are met to get over Manly’s 40-0 win over the cheaters.

Well Manly was the dominate force in the 70’s and I think he needs to get over something that happened 30 years ago.

Normally it doesn't bother me but surely it works both ways.

Not listing to that show anymore.

Some cronulla supporter that's involved with the junior league in the shire who rings everyday is adament paul gallen is linked with manly or is that old news.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Some cronulla supporter that's involved with the junior league in the shire who rings everyday is adament paul gallen is linked with manly or is that old news.

He was linked with Manly before he signed a new contract, plus how can we afford him? I'd rather keep hodko.

Alot of 1269's audience are old. Hence the appeal of reliving old war stories from their heyday. Plus whether you like it or not Talkin are helping to keep the history and tradition of RL alive.

Like when they get guys ringing in whinging about no scrum contests or how there is too much kicking in games now adays. lol. same old rubbish.

You spend your life supporting something and then they change the rules. lifes like that, but most humans can't cope. So enjoy the gripes against Manly, in a way its evidence of progress. It's also something you should cherish (as a Manly fan).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7