What if .... Foran & DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Foran does as expected and announces this week that he is leaving his spiritual home to play footy for a team that has a pack of forwards, an interesting scenario open up.

Do we match Titans money and try to persuade the young DCE to stay ?

Just throwing it out there cause I reckon we will have 2 mil free cap in about 2 days time.

No way jose. I don't think it was just money, I believe he is not liked by a portion of the playing group.

No way jose. I don't think it was just money, I believe he is not liked by a portion of the playing group.
Or management. Maybe Tooves was being diplomatic in saying he hoped they'd resign him but I think Joe Kelly was done with DCE and Orr...

If Foran does as expected and announces this week that he is leaving his spiritual home to play footy for a team that has a pack of forwards, an interesting scenario open up.

Do we match Titans money and try to persuade the young DCE to stay ?

Just throwing it out there cause I reckon we will have 2 mil free cap in about 2 days time.

The Forum will go into a meltdown and the Kieran Forum will set a new internet record >:)

I fear that the Dogs are still 'under the radar' in this saga :sweating:

The Forum will go into a meltdown and the Kieran Forum will set a new internet record >:)

And if they do get him, they'd love an instant release too, now that their grub #6 has broken his arm.

I still fear the Dogs too. I thought it was interesting that Choc pushed the idea of the Roosters and Manly battling for Foran on Friday night and no mention of Parramatta? Maybe he knows something and was playing coy with the media and fans to protect the Eels interests....because i'm pretty certain the Roosters haven't even entertained the idea.

It's always darkest before the dawn. I think Foran will announce he's staying. I have nothing to support this argument, it's just a feeling... call it intuition.

And Insomniac should know when at night it's the darkest!

We need to move on, forget DCE/ Foran once they leave..

Try Sezer/Elgey/Maloney or whatever is the best option out there, get Johns and Cliffy in to develop them to the best of their ability.

Many of us remember what happened when Fulton left. More success came our way and those were far darker days than these.

We need to move on, forget DCE/ Foran once they leave..

Try Sezer/Elgey/Maloney or whatever is the best option out there, get Johns and Cliffy in to develop them to the best of their ability.

Many of us remember what happened when Fulton left. More success came our way and those were far darker days than these.
you're right Bob - I also see parallels with 89/90. The core of the 87 team left, retired or were moved on. We were saved by a new crop of fantastic juniors that came through in 93/94 - beaver, cleary, elsegood, gartner, kosef - joining tooves, cliffy etc.

There are some great juniors just a little way off at present - trbos, the injured gutho, knight.

You're right Bob.

I was only looking at my 1976 scrapbook the other day and the articles of Bob Fulton stating "Fulton to Bears" and another stating "Fulton signs QLD contract!" and then another about Eastern Suburbs offer. Of course he ended up at Easts and we were all shattered at the time.

I remember reading the Fulton to Bears headline and threw the paper across the room and nearly took my sisters head off in the process. She was about to smash me for it and then read the headline and thought better of it. It was a huge issue at the time and one that i was distraught over.

We not only survived but won the comp 2 years later.

Not saying that will happen here but i'd be happy to win one in the next 5 years.

Maloney and Elgey will do me as replacements. Assuming Foran goes and Maloney wants to leave the Roosters.

The only thing I know about Foz is that I've seen Mitchell Pearce asked about him a couple of times and both times he's said that Foz would stay at Manly.

I have a feeling you are right HM. The scum dogs have been very quiet in all this and that makes me very nervous.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2