What has happened with Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Wasn't today the big day, when we got the "breaking news" he is odd to the Dragons LOL ...

he was spoted at KFC mona vale with DCE
his ETA atm is unknow. Nor is it known what he ordered.

More news at is comes to hand

Club in Crisis

"What has happened with Brett Stewart"

He plays fullback for the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Cambo said:

Club in Crisis

Nup, saw him having lunch by himself today.

I'll respect his privacy and not say where. Was tempted to ask him what's happening, but I don't like being annoyed on my lunch break, so gave him the same courtesy.

Cambo said:

Club in Crisis

FYI it was a BLT, IDK if true. Heard the pair sitting B2B LOL at a SWF.

Brett Stewart recently met a rather argumentative woman named Miss Ile from Cuba. They no longer speak to each other.

Cuban Missile Crisis.

I heard Brett Stewart and his good mate Zorba are some how directly responsible for the poor Greek economy.

Global Financial Crisis.

Stevo said:
I heard Brett Stewart and his good mate Zorba are some how directly responsible for the poor Greek economy.

Global Financial Crisis.
They are all responsible for the MWSESCC often shortened to MSCC.
Manly Salary Cap Crisis

Dan79 said:
Stevo said:

Global Financial Crisis.
Manly Salary Cap Crisis

What about the popular peoples front of judeh?

eagles2win said:
Dan79 said:
Stevo said:

Global Financial Crisis.
Manly Salary Cap Crisis

SPLITTERS!! :mad:

Well,the posters on the other thread claimed it was "done deal"..."they knew someone in the know" et al!They must have been right.So....no announcement today!The other big call was announcement by the end of the week.That leaves Fri-for end normal working week,or Sat.I'll wait with anticipation for the news tomorrow.

Well,the posters on the other thread claimed it was "done deal"..."they knew someone in the know" et al!They must have been right.So....no announcement today!The other big call was announcement by the end of the week.That leaves Fri-for end normal working week,or Sat.I'll wait with anticipation for the news tomorrow.

I actually wonder if the true story is that he has signed with Lithgow Workies,or Orange Cyms,as Capt/Coach for 4 years.Could prob get $50K per season

oops-double post there guys-sorry

mozgrame said:
eagles2win said:
Dan79 said:
Stevo said:

Global Financial Crisis.
Manly Salary Cap Crisis

SPLITTERS!! :mad:

Personally, I prefer the Judean Front for the People.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6