what happened to ... ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Did I imagine seeing a thread earlier called 'Hoppa signs for 2 years'?
What happened to it? Or did I dream that?
I thought it was pretty funny, surely not deemed offensive enough to be removed? Considering all the garbage which appears regularly on this forum uncensored... !?!?!?

I deleted it. It was a pure troll thread. I dont mind trolling but those ones create mass histeria

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I thought it was pretty funny, surely not deemed offensive enough to be removed? Considering all the garbage which appears regularly on this forum uncensored... !?!?!?

have you forgotten the rule.. dont announce anything even if you live next door to the bloke involved who told you..

i learnt to let the club announce it 1st then everyone is happy...

are you still waiting for orford to sign as that hasnt been announced?

and Dan we need some mass hysteria, its thursday and we dont play till Monday and the other option is pizza slinging at 10 paces.

It wasn't about a signing, it was just a play on words. I think we need more puns on this site. A lot of poeple are far too precious about who may or may not sign on for future seasons. Why not just enjoy the current moment? As Rex would say :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It wasn't about a signing, it was just a play on words. I think we need more puns on this site. A lot of poeple are far too precious about who may or may not sign on for future seasons. Why not just enjoy the current moment? As Rex would say :)

Fluffy's one was actually very clever and i enjoyed it. The problem is it opens up the door for a lot of similar threads without the cleverness

Daniel said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Fluffy's one was actually very clever and i enjoyed it. The problem is it opens up the door for a lot of similar threads without the cleverness

i am resigned to losing the sign post until he re-signs

jjai said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

have you forgotten the rule.. dont announce anything even if you live next door to the bloke involved who told you..

i learnt to let the club announce it 1st then everyone is happy...

Poor bastard. That's what you get for letting the cat out of the bag :)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
There's no better time to be a Manly supporter than right now.

And now.

And now.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4