What happened to Channel ONE?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
I thought it was meant to be an all sports station... but I look tonight (friday) and it has a movie (mind you it is a good movie) and other shows. Quite often I flick over there and there seems to be more social tv than sports on it.
Alright, whinge over :s :p

Murdoch bought it and shut the sports content down so he doesn't have to pay as much for the league rights.

Matabele said:
Murdoch bought it and shut the sports content down so he doesn't have to pay as much for the league rights.

Yup - this is it. Enjoy your movies 'cos we will be screwed as far as getting NRL dollars later on.

Packer, not Murdoch, although Young Lachlan is in the mix.

Fat Jamie was the instigator of the revamp of ONE HD.

5months ago was the 1st time i seen a movie on that station , been showing them for a while on there usually 1-2 nights a week .
They still have the same amount of sports just crap , except for LIVERPOOL TV.. when i`m lucky enough to jag it on a flick through(same as fishing)..:cool:
Its not the 1st station i go to when i switch on me TV considering its suppose to be the sports channel & i love sports.. when i had austar the sports channels was all i really watched sometimes uktv, the doco channels & a few others got a look in because , i had already seen the games/shows on the sports channels..

Channel One has two RL shows:
Monday at 9.30pm and
Thursday at 8.30pm. Last night DCE was on it. Both are good shows.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4