What goes at the the Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
I can recollect Cronk missing two games,Cam Smith 2 games and Slater 1 in 5 years.Inglis never got injured there and now is a walking injury at the bunnies.

With our incredible injury run at the moment which has been a regular occurrence over the years one can only wonder what odds are of the above happening at the Storm.It should be a million to one.In fact apart from that dickhead winger they have at the moment I cant remember a single major injury.

They lose one of those players and its curtains yet it just doesnt happen.We lose 5 at a time.Another reason to hate.

They are using clone technology. Explain the duplicate contracts. There must be 2 cronks 2 smiths 2 slaters.

Buying ex storm players is a bad idea. Apparently most injured players are played needled up week in week out.

Stanley played about 1.5 games in 2 years down there. I recall Smith injuring an elbow a couple of seasons ago. Cronk has been lucky, as has Slater.

I've often wondered the same thing. Best medical staff money can buy?

And good luck. Slater got hurt in the test but had the whole off season to get right.

No they clone players
2 sets of books
2 sets of the big 3

Billy 1 and Billy 2
Cam 1 and Cam 2
Coops 1 and Coops 2 ;)

Perhaps this year's injury toll and the Bulldogs fielding a consistent 17 might lend more credence to Hasler's interest in sport science than those who call him Judas might like to admit.

Matabele said:
Perhaps this year's injury toll and the Bulldogs fielding a consistent 17 might lend more credence to Hasler's interest in sport science than those who call him Judas might like to admit.
So hodko is playing this week is he.

I don't think you fully get it about des, your in love with the penn family ( for the record I think they a great for the club) you seem to neglect that des did the dirty on Scott as well.

The Who said:
Been wondering the same thing. Must be the Melbourne water.

OR the Melbourne Roids...

Nah, surely a fine upstanding club like Melbourne wouldn't resort to drug cheating?

I think we all know Hasler was underhanded. But one of the reasons for the tension was the cost of his obsession with cutting edge sports science.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6