What do you think?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
My wife thinks I'm a tosser.... and she is probably right... but I think they are fricken awesome..
Merry Christmas to me..:D

[attachment=284]

[attachment=285]

Clint said:
My wife thinks I'm a tosser.... and she is probably right... but I think they are fricken awesome..

For your sake Clint I hope there are no storm supporting brown bombers in Darwin...

Berkeley_Eagle said:
ehose your wife go for ?

Dragons.
We were at Robina Tavern a few years back before Titans game.
She was the one wearing the Dragons jersey in a pub chock a block full of Manly supporters..

I think that was a beautiful day and your number plates will help people remember.

very nice.

reminds me of the qld one I've seen.

Wives who claim their husbands are tossers should put out more!

Vyssini said:
Clint said:

For your sake Clint I hope there are no storm supporting brown bombers in Darwin...

Nah - I should be right I reckon Vyssini. It's a Landcruiser not a Patrol. ;)

Mate if you see a bloke in a white Challenger flash his lights or honk - it's me. I love it wish I had thought of it. On Groote come mid August for a couple of years so won't be seeing you around then but In Darwin for a couple of weeks before we go - will sus out the opportunity for a beer and a manly game at a pub of your discretion if I find the time!

Top End Eagle said:
- will sus out the opportunity for a beer and a manly game at a pub of your discretion if I find the time!

absolutely mate. Keep me posted.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6