What Des has inherited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dont forget also,many factors for failure,not just the coach........not so difficult concept for a few.
(This is just thrown in to really confuse and go planetary distances overhead of the pot calling horse whipper)

Thank you ... it worked .. I am confused, but you make as much, if not more sense than most on the topic ....

Stop being so outraged and a drama queen ...... if you bothered to actually read my post rather than continue to mis-qoute it .... you will see that I have NOT said your opinion is wrong ... what I have said is that a problem of holding that opinion is that if you give ALL credit to the coach .. then you must be prepared to give the coach the all blame .... and in my experience, that is not a sustainable position ... eg .. Seibold was crap last week ... Seibold is the best coach ever this week etc etc ...

.. and thank you for your concerned advice ..... however, I sharn't be adjusting my opinions simply to be popular or conform to what is considered the ST consensus view ...... mobs have a history of collective numbnuttery ......

However, if chanting the approved version makes you feel loved and valued ... do what makes you good ...
Woodie, it's not your fault. It is not your fault.

Fair question ..... I think it is more a question of permanence ... for example ... anybody can be a numbnut or a Punchie from time to time .. or on specific subjects ... Pelicanism tends to be a more fixed state of uselessness ... like he has been a pelican all his life sort of thing ...
That's really insulting Woodsie.
I put a lot of time into my numbnuttery.
And you say anyone can be one.
Take it back...

@:cry: forgot him. He's actually one of the top 3 right now! I just love my team. Win or lose from here, know what? I'm happy.

Winners are winners. I love Avs mentality. Their heart and effort.
U a happy guy today then ,drawing up the series nicely.

100% mate. No-one thinks Avs are a chance. Haha. Team is beastly. Balanced. Strong. Well coached. Great culture. Winners.

I'm so happy.
Best of 7 in playoffs can be either teams .
Hell ,look at all the upsets in round 1 this year .
Never in 16 yrs of me being in Canada have I seen all the favourites bow out first round.
Tampa out in 4 ,penguins out 1st round,Caps knocked out in game 7 by hurricanes (who were the worst team in the comp at the first half of the season,even after GM came out and said all but one player are not getting contracts next year)
Best of 7 series rocks,Playoff time was a real fun pissfest couple of months,before I had kids .........

Best of 7 in playoffs can be either teams .
Hell ,look at all the upsets in round 1 this year .
Never in 16 yrs of me being in Canada have I seen all the favourites bow out first round.
Tampa out in 4 ,penguins out 1st round,Caps knocked out in game 7 by hurricanes (who were the worst team in the comp at the first half of the season,even after GM came out and said all but one player are not getting contracts next year)
Best of 7 series rocks,Playoff time was a real fun pissfest couple of months,before I had kids .........

Can you imagine the odds for tampa being swept in 4?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7