What chance vs Cows??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We might just get the Cows when they are due for a loss. We aren't in their league at the moment that's for sure, but if we can play close to our best I think we can cause an upset. One thing for sure is that we can't lapse in defence at all during the 80mins, otherwise we are toast.

My heart says Manly 20 Cows 16, my head says Cows 30 Manly 14.

I predict a 6-10 point loss.

Defence is improving but we are not offering enough in attack to trouble them too much.

If we can drag them down to our level cows by 10. If not they could put 40 on us.
However I will be waving the flag as always hoping for the upset. Would love to be proved wrong.

Well to put it into perspective Cowboys are 99.99999999999% to win and I'll be happy to lose by less then 40. Has anyone realised we Will be 1-4 at home this year after Cowboys! That's not good enough. We are coming off a 5 day turnaround no Trbojevic.

image.jpeg

Our next 3 games are against the current top 3 on the ladder, and only next week is at home. Though considering that we're 1-3 at home and 3-1 away, we might have a chance of going 2-1......not likely though.

At best we're going to go 3-0 which would be a miracle. 2-1 is a chance but not likely. 1-2 could happen but unfortunately if Snake and Tom are out injured 0-3 is most likely.

We could very easily go into our Round 12 bye with a 4-7 record.

After our Round 12 bye our draw is.....

away vs Canberra (Friday)
home vs Penrith (Sunday)
away vs Gold Coast (Monday)
away vs NQ (Monday)
home vs St Merge (Monday)

Then we have our 2nd and last bye in Round 18.

Hopefully DCE can step us against the best halfback in the league. Our next lot of games doesn't look promising.

Cowboys-Home-Loss
Broncos-Home-Loss
Sharks-Away-Loss
Raiders-Away-Loss

Not looking good plus we have some pretty tough tasks after those games.

T

Whilst no doubt a tough assignment, I give us a chance. Sure the smart money is on the cowgirls, but we are still in with a punchers chance. The cows have been good, no doubt, but they aren't invincible.

I think the game will be decided by 6 or less points, wouldn't surprise me if it's the cowgirls, but think we can do it.

Why? I'm the eternal optimist. I think we are starting to get that little bit of a feel that we are learning how to play together. We haven't played particularly well yet, but are still 4 and 4. I think if we pull it together we can hold them in the middle and I realy think its only a matter and some of our star recruits have huge games (and I'm mainly talking about Tapau and Walker here).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4