[Resurrected] Whare

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The riff will offer him a substantially reduced contract next year and he will shop around for a new club if he can find one

Kelly could prove to be the next best thing and his combination with Dylan could be the next best love affair since Lyon and Matai .
Time will tell if we need another premier centre
imagesW8VQMH2V.jpg

I am a fan of Dean Whare .. but I think he is aging and injury prone ... we have Walker, Kelly, Parker, Tom Wright, and otherpotential 1st grade centres coming through Blacktown Seagles and the old stagers Matt Wright & Jono Wright ... I don't think we need Dean again, as great a centre defender as he is .... imho

Yeah if Kelly makes the position his own we dont need Whare. We then have a great centre combo, with guys like M wright and Parker as cover.

I can see him moving on as the riff have alot of quality in their backline.

Not sure Whare coming back would be a step in the wright direction. If this year is about getting games into Kelly and Parker. Currently no need to look beyond that.

Youth is the future, get em young, train em up, reap the rewards and sadly then see them poached by big money, but in the interim we hopefully win a GF with them.

If the Panthers were to win this year just imagine what those kids they have will be worth for their next contract.

As mentioned in the signings thread....

Dean to super league.

Veteran former Kiwi Test centre Dean Whare has been squeezed out of Penrith and is close to joining French Super League club Catalans.

Catalans seem likely to lose controversial centre Israel Folau, who has not contacted the club since returning down under for Christmas, - what a wanker.

but Whare will not be brought in to replace the dual international.

"Whare is actually replacing (Former Titan) David Mead, who has decided to return to Australia."

Panthers have got rid of most of their experienced men, and haven't many left. Tamou, Mansour, now Whare all gone. I'll be quite surprised if they scale the heights again this year, despite all their talent.

Panthers have got rid of most of their experienced men, and haven't many left. Tamou, Mansour, now Whare all gone. I'll be quite surprised if they scale the heights again this year, despite all their talent.
Relying very heavily on their young guns

The biggest thing that the Panthers have got going for them this year is last years Big match Grand final experience and they have kept the core of their players that experienced that game .
Most teams that have won a Grand final had played in one . That experience is paramount

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10