Well,that was easy.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Howdy all! The little champ you all know as Moz breezed through Ocsober. I really didn't miss the grog at all!

That being said....over the chrissy break I like to put on a show for family and friends that includes a foam pit, laser lights, loud music and plenty to eat and drink!

This year...I want ot add a shooter bar! Just like mini cocktail shots, shooters are awesome intervals to beers. So...anyone got any suggestions for mix recepies? I quite like the "mellow frog" (probably known as other names). It's a mix of 35mls of Baileys Irish Cream and 15mls of Midori. The midori sits on top of the baileys. It looks good and tastes great with the melony and chocalatey flavours combing well.

Makes a break from the boilermakers I usually drink. Sounds flash...but it's just a shot of whiskey with a beer!

Any other ideas??

WTF ..... are you holding a tribute night for the cast of Priscilla Queen of the North ......

Hahaha!!! You codgers aren't with it anymore.

@Harvies elbow puffing on his cigars mixed the smell of haggis coming from down south is too much for us modern, enlightened blokes. We aren't afraid to embrace the new ways while you old blokes sit around....falsely remembering/harping on about the good old days. (which were sh!thouse!)

Us new age guys shave our heads, visit the gym, watch what we eat and never, ever...dodge the salads. We learn new languages and embrace spirituality!

Harvie admitting to wearing a dress is a start, but you have much more to do to catch up with us...the tough snags that we are. (That last bit made me think of the old Baralaba butchery LOL)

You are correct ... I probably have out lived my relevance ..... when blokes prefer to carry a photo of themselves around rather than their missus or girlfriend it's time for me to pull the plug ....

But you carry on Mozzie ..... serve your girly drinks .... you'll be highlighted at the bar by the pulsating, throbing, strobe-like lightshow as hundreds of phone camera flashes go off as the selfie takers record themselves prancing to YMCA ......

Hahaha!!! You codgers aren't with it anymore.

@Harvies elbow puffing on his cigars mixed the smell of haggis coming from down south is too much for us modern, enlightened blokes. We aren't afraid to embrace the new ways while you old blokes sit around....falsely remembering/harping on about the good old days. (which were sh!thouse!)

Us new age guys shave our heads, visit the gym, watch what we eat and never, ever...dodge the salads. We learn new languages and embrace spirituality!

Harvie admitting to wearing a dress is a start, but you have much more to do to catch up with us...the tough snags that we are. (That last bit made me think of the old Baralaba butchery LOL)
Moz, puffing on cigars, shaving me head and watching what I eat.......
You've almost nailed it.
No gym though.

You are correct ... I probably have out lived my relevance ..... when blokes prefer to carry a photo of themselves around rather than their missus or girlfriend it's time for me to pull the plug ....

But you carry on Mozzie ..... serve your girly drinks .... you'll be highlighted at the bar by the pulsating, throbing, strobe-like lightshow as hundreds of phone camera flashes go off as the selfie takers record themselves prancing to YMCA ......

That's the plan! Build my social media following and collect all the likes in the world!!

Popularity may indeed be the slutty little cousin of prestige....but that's where it's at!! I'll be living large and smiling non stop, on top of the world while you all stare at me from down there..... with that silly look on your faces....like that look John Lennon had when he got owned by that snub nosed .38 and sent directly to hell!

GO team ME!!!! And all my like minded brothers and sisters and all the Erics the world wide!!!!!

Moz, puffing on cigars, shaving me head and watching what I eat.......
You've almost nailed it.
No gym though.

Really?

Sh!t...that bloke I had following you is getting a bit slack!!

I'm not paying him to make sh!t up. I can do that perfectly fine on my own!

(Hey!...guess who's enjoying a drink and making very poor use of the boring off season?)

Fishing is hard work...HAHAHA!! :rofl:

That's the plan! Build my social media following and collect all the likes in the world!!

Popularity may indeed be the slutty little cousin of prestige....but that's where it's at!! I'll be living large and smiling non stop, on top of the world while you all stare at mefrom down there..... with that silly look on your faces....like that look John Lennon had when he got owned by that snub nosed .38 and sent directly to hell!

GO team ME!!!! And all my like minded brothers and sisters and all the Erics the world wide!!!!!

I am not even going to ask what John Lennon did to upset you ..... apart from being a space cadet he was pretty harmless ......

''' Give peace a chance" was a big hit with Pol Pot .....

Screaming orgasm anyone? Oh no....that's right....you gentlemen don't approve of young bikini clad ladies being a little more than half intoxicated and full of naughty ideas while frolicking around in belly deep foam. Oh my goodness....that would be gay!!

GE's cool. He'd attend if he could!

Would you care for a slippery nipple @globaleagle ? (If it needed you...lolopotamus!!!) :rofl:

Screaming orgasm anyone? Oh no....that's right....you gentlemen don't approve of young bikini clad ladies being a little more than half intoxicated and full of naughty ideas while frolicking around in belly deep foam. Oh my goodness....that would be gay!!

GE's cool. He'd attend if he could!

Would you care for a slippery nipple @globaleagle ? (If it needed you...lolopotamus!!!) :rofl:

Bailey's and sambuca - what's not to like!?!?!

Line 'em up barkeep!

A great cocktail to serve the ladies at any social gathering is the "Wet n Easy"
Its a small glass with three nips of vodka, allways ends up being a great party.

Back in 2007/8, while working at a ski resort in Canada, a mate and I attempted to create a "Flaming Sea Eagle".
It was essentially a B52/duck fart/mudslide (Kahlua, Baily's and one more) but with dark rum on top to try and emulate Manly colours. From my (very hazy) memory we had some success and I think experimented with Jagermeister :sick: and Crème de Cacao with mixed results.
I'm also thinking of creating a Manly maroon coloured beer for next season :nerd:

Last edited:
What I just can't get my head around are the " man bags " the young hip suave whipersnappers carry around...the looks on their faces when you ask em if they " comes in mens " is priceless...why can't they just be " Caring Understanding Nineties Types " ??

Straight ouzo...no ice ..no water. ..used to do for me....if I was hoping to have a Priscilla moment...Frangelico on ice would bring out my feminine side.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7