Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought one positive from today was kaeo Weekes. He gave away a dumb penalty that led to a try but apart from that was good playing out of position. Would have been a better option at 6 than Cooper ( catch and pass ) johns. Need to see him get more minutes from now on

I thought one positive from today was kaeo Weekes. He gave away a dumb penalty that led to a try but apart from that was good playing out of position. Would have been a better option at 6 than Cooper ( catch and pass ) johns. Need to see him get more minutes from now on
So what's his favourable position ?

Siebold needs to get him starting somewhere. Given that complete liability in centres Harper a good start
Weekes has to start next week. The number on his back is not really that important....
To maximize his talents he should be given a roving commision, regardless of the number on his back!!!

Bullemore also needs to come into the thirteen as starting lock. Fainu and GCKT both need to come off the bench, with Keppie and Aloiai rounding out the seventeen.

Todays game has demonstrated that our depth in the outside backs is woeful. I would seriously consider playing Lawton as right centre, with Weekes outside him.

Weekes has to start next week. The number on his back is not really that important....
To maximize his talents he should be given a roving commision, regardless of the number on his back!!!

Bullemore also needs to come into the thirteen as starting lock. Fainu and GCKT both need to come off the bench, with Keppie and Aloiai rounding out the seventeen.

Todays game has demonstrated that our depth in the outside backs is woeful. I would seriously consider playing Lawton as right centre, with Weekes outside him.
Jack Gibson used to pick he best players then work out spots

Koula needs to back himself more. So physically gifted with his pace and power , he could be special
I think he did back himself well at points, but him being given only 15-20 minutes is pretty limiting. Particularly in a tight game where mistakes are costly.

Croker started well but looked tired ~ 25-30 mins in. Weekes could have come in there, then shifted to a utility lock role or centre (to cover the injury).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6