Weekes - need's Blacktown ASAP

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s the modern world with all this technology. In the old days you could just talk about things and if it was wrong just later deny it. Now you deny it and someone has captured a screenshot so you’re exposed not only for the original foolishness but also for the dishonesty of the false denial.
Quite challenging times
What if your Silvertails account was hacked? You could still deny...

Very true and what's worse - ppl can cut and paste snippets and leave out the actual interpretation
of what's been stated, along with leaving out their own botched stories....very scary times, especially for a simple footy site.
This thread is probably not a great example as based on opinion only....and personally have messed up a few predictions on future stars....rated Anderson a young Addo Carr and fell way short, also got a couple right here and there.
If anyone brings this thread up in 2 years I was either right or wrong but not scared to share my opinions or what I know either way
Can we re-hash the Aaron Groom thread?

For anyone seriously worried, it is possible to go back in time and edit out your most embarrassing predictions.
Although as with DCE's Origin gentleman's agreement, I reckon better to come forward and argue your view.
(or just say I stuffed up, so what!)
so what who cares tv show GIF

For anyone seriously worried, it is possible to go back in time and edit out your most embarrassing predictions.
Although as with DCE's Origin gentleman's agreement, I reckon better to come forward and argue your view.
Some of those resurrected threads that pop up, and I’ve read some of my own stuff, sometimes several times, because I can’t believe I wrote it. Thinking wtf!, did I have a drug problem then. But then I come across some, that I am proud of. But no matter how bad, the bad ones are, I’ll never delete them. They stay as a reminder as too how much of a f@ckwit you can be. Keeps you honest.

I think I was up with Bozo on the Wright threads....damn he looked deadly in attack...but there's more to these calls as say hypathetically Wright played under Bellamy through the Storm system, just never know.....I do know he was seen as defensively unreliable, but could that have been aided by a better system, will never know...but happy to put my clown nose and spotty long clown boots on as I talked him up a fair bit at the time @:eek:

Some of those resurrected threads that pop up, and I’ve read some of my own stuff, sometimes several times, because I can’t believe I wrote it. Thinking wtf!, did I have a drug problem then. But then I come across some, that I am proud of. But no matter how bad, the bad ones are, I’ll never delete them. They stay as a reminder as too how much of a f@ckwit you can be. Keeps you honest.
agreed - we all make mistakes. We all have no idea to be honest. We all say things we wish we didn't. The key is to man/woman up when you are wrong - admit it and move on. No harm done then.

I'm sorry I watched the game. There was nobody in that Reserve Grade side that stood up and said we are First Graders. Nobody!!!
That is not to say there is no potential there. But they are a long way away.
We have great depth long term, but not for two years.

Really? With all due respect he’s done nothing in this game so far. Scored a try with good support play but his involvement has been non existent in our attacking sets
No doubt an ordinary all round game....Blacktown lacked direction and this may seem over the top, but with Cust directing them would have got the W and looked far more fluent.
I am certainly not basing my opinion on Weekes from that performance as there were only fleeting moments on show, but if you watch his vision and ability to be in the right spot - like the try , he was in support 35 times where he did NOT get the ball, but put himself there and in better company, would have got far more opportunity....he has the speed and evasion also and with some more size and strength, could well get an opportunity in 1-2 years time.
The biggest concern I had with this game in general was the clunky attack and some poor defensive plays and to be brutally honest - Tafua was the only player who looked able, if selected in NRL today.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6