Announcement Wednesday site downtime

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couldnt even get close to doing this today, what a monumental **** of a day.

Going to have to try again in a few days

Couldnt even get close to doing this today, what a monumental **** of a day.

Going to have to try again in a few days
I thought you must have done it already, been working much better for me here!

Telstra service has been so terrible where I live lately it probably won’t make much difference. Every few months the internet goes down, not just my place. What’s worse, it limps along coming and going, so you can load a page, but then not another. Always takes them at least a week to fix it. As to why, no idea but quite annoying to say the least!

Telstra service has been so terrible where I live lately it probably won’t make much difference. Every few months the internet goes down, not just my place. What’s worse, it limps along coming and going, so you can load a page, but then not another. Always takes them at least a week to fix it. As to why, no idea but quite annoying to say the least!

Meanwhile in Vietnam they have wireless 5G just about everywhere, and you can get a plan for about $5 AUD a month.

Yes, I know it’s a 3rd world country BUT!!

Blame the NBN which unfortunately was a botch up from the beginning. The Labour party over reached in terms of budget but the system proposed starting at 25 mbps increasing to at 100 mbps and eventually to 1 gbps, which would have been an excellent service after about 10 years. The Libs then decided the cost was too high with the deficit we had and went along the cheaper road which entailed 25 mbps per second, increasing to 100 mbps by 2020. Even the then head of NBN said that was a bad mistake. As a consequence we have one of the slowest services in the Western world. At present both parties are looking at ways to repair the damage. The following may explain what is offered by both parties

https://theconversation.com/how-do-labor-and-the-coalition-differ-on-nbn-policy-60925

Blame the NBN which unfortunately was a botch up from the beginning. The Labour party over reached in terms of budget but the system proposed starting at 25 mbps increasing to at 100 mbps and eventually to 1 gbps, which would have been an excellent service after about 10 years. The Libs then decided the cost was too high with the deficit we had and went along the cheaper road which entailed 25 mbps per second, increasing to 100 mbps by 2020. Even the then head of NBN said that was a bad mistake. As a consequence we have one of the slowest services in the Western world. At present both parties are looking at ways to repair the damage. The following may explain what is offered by both parties

https://theconversation.com/how-do-labor-and-the-coalition-differ-on-nbn-policy-60925

And 5G wireless will make it not worthwhile.

Im going to try again this afternoon

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8