Website down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Manly website down!!

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/

Melbourne one works.

It's back up. Woo hoo.

bob dylan said:
They have been on the drink since 9.00am

Meanwhile, at Manly HQ, the Friday morning toolbox meeting is in full swing...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA0TaMsp88w

This is ridiculous. Someone needs to be accountable for this. There needs to be an investigation!!!

Clint said:
This is ridiculous. Someone needs to be accountable for this. There needs to be an investigation!!!

No doubt Greenberg is responsible for this. I bet the Bulldogs website didn't go down. He is clearly showing his bias yet again.

last time this happened way back in about 2004 I had to field several phone calls from two people at the club who rang and more or less abused me and blamed me. Which was ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous, in the end I just told them to send the police to my work place if they believed it was me and that they had proof.

Left a pretty bitter taste in my mouth and left me pretty determined to make this site so much better and make it survive.

Happily the people responsible for those phone calls and those who pointed the finger at me no longer have a voice at the club and are certainly on the outer.

Stuff em Dan - since they did the dirty on the old forum users I haven't been back to their web site more than a couple of times.

Nice to be here without censorship - it got silly there towards the end.

I liked their old forum, then they lost the lost the plot.

It was inevitable it got closed down. I am pretty sure I was the person to post there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8