Wear something maroon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
My kids' primary school on the upper north shore has a "maroon day" today to raise money for the qld floods. A huge amount of kids are wearing manly hats, socks, scarves etc - norths officials have this theory that manly has no support on the north shore! They would be spewing to see the sea eagles gear on show today!

A great cause as well, you only have to drive around a few streets up here to see the heartbreak...the water may have gone but there's bugger all left in the houses.

My daughter's off to school in her Manly t-shirt and her donation.Good cause,and a chance to "troop the colours".

Shoe1 link said:
My kids' primary school on the upper north shore has a \"maroon day\" today to raise money for the qld floods. A huge amount of kids are wearing manly hats, socks, scarves etc - norths officials have this theory that manly has no support on the north shore! They would be spewing to see the sea eagles gear on show today!

its not the upper upper north shore where the local colours are maroon and white?

My kids had the same today at school over in Drummoyne....all tigers supporters there...all my tribre were deck out head to two in eagles gear and laughed at the tigers supporters as they had no maroon so their parents sent some of there boys off in pink thinking closer to maroon..much liked by my kids  ;D

Also in the shire, it was "wear a maroon" shirt to school today. It was a great sight seeing my boy proudly rock up to school in his Manly jersey!!

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Shoe1 link=topic=186484.msg316269#msg316269 date=1297892412]
My kids' primary school on the upper north shore has a \"maroon day\" today to raise money for the qld floods. A huge amount of kids are wearing manly hats, socks, scarves etc - norths officials have this theory that manly has no support on the north shore! They would be spewing to see the sea eagles gear on show today!

its not the upper upper north shore where the local colours are maroon and white?
[/quote]

No, wahroonga public school. I didn't realize other schools were at it too!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6