We won and we're in the GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Forget about whatelse has happened the fact is we won and we are now in the GF How good does that feel. ****ing awesome when everyone had riding us off. DCE and Foz proved tonight that they can handle the pressure and weren't phased at all that it was a prelim final.

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES.

Just to think, I have $100 on the eagles to win the comp at the start of the year at $26. I'm feeling pretty confident right now

swoop said:
Forget about whatelse has happened the fact is we won and we are now in the GF How good does that feel. f**king awesome when everyone had riding us off. DCE and Foz proved tonight that they can handle the pressure and weren't phased at all that it was a prelim final.

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES.

Agree 100% - right on Swoop.

I'm with you Swoop. Making the GF this year is an amazing achievement.

Who does that with 2 new halves.... THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES...that's who !!!!!

Win or lose, i'm going to bask in the glory of my team being in the GF.

You little beauty !

MPC75 said:
Just to think, I have $100 on the eagles to win the comp at the start of the year at $26. I'm feeling pretty confident right now
Yeah i put $20 the morning after we lost to the Storm at $26......there were good signs that night

though lets shut up, i dont wanna jinx this!

Yeah its fantastic.

To think that the 'experts' at the start of the season predicted manly finishing anywhere between 10th-13th (with a few predicting 8th).

GrandFinal here we come!!!!!

Now for Storm and Warriors to play a golden point game that goes for 7 days :D

Yeah baby..... Grand Final week coming up and a huge shot at another Premiership.

I just hope we get some luck at the judiciary during the week but either way... we've got Glen & Darcy back.

Go the Sea Eagles!

Yeah Baby!!!!! How good was that, i had an awesome time and had a great seat on the halfway line. Was good to meet a few of you including Mark.

I think T-rex, DCE, Foran and Lyon were outstanding!!!

Went to the game and it was amazing. My head nearly exploded as I was cheering so hard.

Glad to finally beat Brisbane in a finals match. The fact it was a grand final play off made it so much more glorious.

Massive congratulations to Des and the team for an outstanding season which will culminate in another premiership. Written off at the seasons start by all the so called experts ( including myself ) they have proved what an outstanding team they have become. Go Des and the boys and give it all next week to bring home the prize they so richly deserve.

+1 mickqld.

outstanding effort by the new halves who won us several games this season with brilliant individual play but who have also grown into the job of running the team.

Obviously alot easier to do that behind a strong pack and with quality and experience surrounding you. Special mention to:
Kingy
G Stewart,
Big joe,
Ballin

and in the backs:
Lyon (player of the year?)
Matai
Robbo
B Stewart

and, all bow down to emperor des.

It's all good.

All of the above. And how many times have we seen Hoppa tackled, metres out, knowing without doubt he will power over where other wingers wouldn't?

MPC75 said:

Yea, I have a $20 ticket just like that too..

Fantastic win to the Maroon & Whites last night! So proud, great effort especially in that 1st half, GO MANLY!

Check out the splash page on the MWSE site now.. http://www.mwse.com.au/

"Manly Warringah, Manly Warringah,
They’ll all be waltzing behind you this year..
“Manly Manly Manly!” is the chant you’ll hear around the ground,
They’ll all be waltzing in behind us this year!"

great night, lots of fun sitting with the group. Manly did all they had to do. On way out I heard some whinging but let's stop and go think of Dogs, Parra and what they would give to be in 3 gf in 5 years. Wonderful performance and very proud.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6