We wanted resilience- we got it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
Outstanding mate. I wasn't going to post again, but after that display, I just have to.

Ethan Bullemor. Tip your hat, sir. Outstanding. Needs to be in our 17 every week.

Lehi Hopoate. What a little pocket rocket.

Simpkin, well yeah ! What a great performance, game one thank you very much !! He looks like a baller.

Credit where it's due, Lawton to Lock imo shows we need that extra skill, pace, ball playing, and hole running there. What a fantastic game. Siebold, we needs Walker-esque 13 please. Jake Arthur anyone.

DCE, you dominated that game. Masterclass. Showed Ben Hunt what it's about !!

Olakau'atu, we are GRACED to be able to watch you play in our colours.

Decimated with injury, beat a near full strength, resurgent Dragons who have a coach that know and is intimate with our systems of play.

I know I've missed heaps, but I don't want to ramble on.

Goregrous game. I'll be watching that 4-5 times this week !!

Ashton Davis

Reserve Grader
The boys have developed a bit of form even going back to last week. Penrith completing 37/38 and being physical in the way they know how was always going to be tough at their stomping ground, but we did show signs. Great win today

Carl

Reserve Grader
How Waddell or Burbo are ever selected before him is an offense to all 5 senses
I think bully is better in the middle so we should be comparing him to Jake, aloiai, sipley, Brown and paseka. I'd put him ahead of toff after bully's performance today. And maybe aloiai after that stupid trip last week.

We are short on second rowers. Ola obviously but after that, Burbo and waddell are probably our best options. Burbo can also cover centre if garrick gets hit in the head twice; he might be better at centre but we have more options there.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Outstanding mate. I wasn't going to post again, but after that display, I just have to.

Ethan Bullemor. Tip your hat, sir. Outstanding. Needs to be in our 17 every week.

Lehi Hopoate. What a little pocket rocket.

Simpkin, well yeah ! What a great performance, game one thank you very much !! He looks like a baller.

Credit where it's due, Lawton to Lock imo shows we need that extra skill, pace, ball playing, and hole running there. What a fantastic game. Siebold, we needs Walker-esque 13 please. Jake Arthur anyone.

DCE, you dominated that game. Masterclass. Showed Ben Hunt what it's about !!

Olakau'atu, we are GRACED to be able to watch you play in our colours.

Decimated with injury, beat a near full strength, resurgent Dragons who have a coach that know and is intimate with our systems of play.

I know I've missed heaps, but I don't want to ramble on.

Goregrous game. I'll be watching that 4-5 times this week !!
Welcome back Ryan, that was an eventful 12 hours

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18