We play the Dragons at the 'Gong....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Courtesy Eagles Nest from the MWSE

"Blockbuster home games against the Sea Eagles and Broncos are the highlights of Wollongong's allotment of home games for next season.

St George Illawarra released the home game schedule for 2009 yesterday and WIN Stadium has been granted the two marquee match-ups among its six games.

Defending premiers Manly will visit in round 18 while Wayne Bennett will face his former club, Brisbane, at WIN in round 24."

I like going to OKI DOKI and can't recall going to WIN but I'm guessing I'll see Berkeley Eagle there....

vidmar link said:
Courtesy Eagles Nest from the MWSE

\"Blockbuster home games against the Sea Eagles and Broncos are the highlights of Wollongong's allotment of home games for next season.

St George Illawarra released the home game schedule for 2009 yesterday and WIN Stadium has been granted the two marquee match-ups among its six games.

Defending premiers Manly will visit in round 18 while Wayne Bennett will face his former club, Brisbane, at WIN in round 24.\"

I like going to OKI DOKI and can't recall going to WIN but I'm guessing I'll see Berkeley Eagle there....

yeah i get a home game LOL

They'd do that to minimise the number of travelling supporters from Manly.  They need every advantage they can get. 

Oki and Win are both great stadiums. There is a pretty strong cross breeze the pops up at Win pretty often and teams need to be prepared for it

great ground to watch footy from

Ive been onto Win stadium
Water runner for My sons under 15s grand final win 5 years ago

Oki is no more.  They've pulled their sponsorship because they don't get enough games.

What/who is Oki anyway?

Corporates demand more for their money these days and why not.  That's why clubs need to be more sensitive to their needs.  If you're putting up the money, then they want the exposure.  No games at Oki, no Oki.  It'll be good to see St George struggle again. 

Most of Dragon supporters cant spell let alone have Jobs to use office equipment - very bad invetsment by OKI IMO

The Wheel link said:
Most of Dragon supporters cant spell let alone have Jobs to use office equipment - very bad invetsment by OKI IMO

I bet they could at least spell investment.

tookey link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=178870.msg202541#msg202541 date=1225925087]

[/quote]That is gold, especially when one thinks of where Wheel works!!!! :) :) :)

Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178870.msg202550#msg202550 date=1225929490]
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=178870.msg202541#msg202541 date=1225925087]

[/quote]That is gold, especially when one thinks of where Wheel works!!!! :) :) :)
[/quote]

He can spell increase fees, rip off customers, poor service, huge profits, beer and not pass on full interest rate decrease because we don't make enough profit though.

As mentioned previously - there is a difference between a typo & a spelling mistake.

As for Tookey as a mortgage broker fees, poor service and beer is very much part of your working day and KPIs

The Wheel link said:
As mentioned previously - there is a difference between a typo & a spelling mistake.

As for Tookey as a mortgage broker fees, poor service and beer is very much part of your working day and KPIs

Wheel, as a broker we don't charge fees.  The clients only pay the fees that the Bank sets in its loan agreement and which are the same as they would pay if they obtained the loan at a bank branch.

Poor service.  Please enlighten me with any examples that you might have.  Beer.  Well that should be on everyones KPI.

Aren't mortgage brokers yesterday's heroes?  Who would lend them money in the current environment?

Matabele link said:
Aren't mortgage brokers yesterday's heroes?  Who would lend them money in the current environment?

You are getting confused with mortgage managers.  Mortgage brokers are essentially de facto employees of the lender who write loans for lenders such as the big banks. 

Mortgage managers buy funds from mortgage wholesalers and add a margin and then on sell the funds in the form of loans badged in the name of the mortgage manager.  Examples are RAMS, Aussie, Mortgage House of Australia etc. 

You are correct in that no-one wants to lend money to mortgage managers any more largely because they didn't control the quality of the loans that their staff wrote.   

85% of all house reposession sales are from loans written by mortage managers such as RAMS.  A lot of fraudulent and dodgy loans written by these lenders.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6