We Need this bloke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like he goes all right. We could also do with that #11, injury free and running like he did in a couple of those highlights

Wow. Brings back great memories. Just shows you what a great asset speed is.
Not only do I miss his scintillating runs but also the joy he showed. It rubbed off on other players, and was sadly missing this season. Wolfman also has the same enthusiasm. 

Against Saints..watch the ball, check where the player is, check the ball,check the player, jump catch run to line.

FREAK.

There was a bloke in the number 7 who was pretty instrumental in a lot of that too.

mickqld link said:
There was a bloke in the number 7 who was pretty instrumental in a lot of that too.

No way.

Jeff Robson only got a run in a few games. No where near enough game time to be called 'instrumental'.

So that's wny Choc didn't make too many linebreaks this year, he knew his mate in the #1 wasn't there to back him up!  ;)

The boot I would say that it has more to do with the lack of a certain number 7 that was very good at putting players through gaps

Every since the world went bonkers over Hayne last year I've been saying to people "you're forgetting just how good Brett Stewart was going when Manly won the comp".

But it seems like I'd forgotten a lot of it myself. The bloke is easily our best player. By some margin. Worth 14-18 points a game. Damn he can score a try...

Fastest put-down for a try player I have ever seen. Fantastic hands, enormous speed. He is without doubt the difference between an also ran and a team in contention. Champion.

Favourite moments from that video:

Can't go past the Tigers try to win the game, juggling the ball out of Benji's arms.....

...but the behind the back casual two handed flick to Matai against Parra is just magical. So casual. Dynamite. There's about 10-15 people in the game who can do something like that, and if any of the other 14 do it then it's pretty much back page news.

Also, his third try against Tigers in his comeback game, off Choc's offload where he applauds the crowd. That was a bloody nice moment and a great game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6