We must sign ..........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves .... Bring him back.

Need his aggression and go forward.

Lawrence, Starling ok, but Jared is quality personified.

If Turbo stays fit he'll be better than all three put together. Not a bad front row rotation.

Beaver boy said:
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves .... Bring him back.

Need his aggression and go forward.

Lawrence, Starling ok, but Jared is quality personified.

If Turbo stays fit he'll be better than all three put together. Not a bad front row rotation.
Cherry and Foz should be our first priority. I'd like to see Lussick come back and he'd be cheaper than Hargreaves.

Seriously? His record at the judiciary + the Manly colours = a whole lotta money for a severely splintered bum.

Sorry, no thanks.

He might be aggressive but unlike skivvy doesnt know how to control it which sees him on the sidelines for 5+ games a year.

JWH would be a great regain.

Lussick's cheaper but useless - no thanks.
Second-rate props are as common as and we have
enough of those.

Also reckon Mose Masoe (st helens) would be a brilliant
bargain buy for 2016.

Add them to BJ, Jake Turbo & Vave.

Way out of our price range. Plus he might even be past his best. Bit too much ego and machismo, and now he's won a premiership he might struggle to regain the necessary hunger and professionalism.

If he was as good as he thinks he is someone would have tried to lure him back to rugby.

I'm happy for us to keep looking for Lawrence, Gulavao types.

The South's pack brought the true JWH out into the light. A bully that loves to give it, but struggles big time to take it. Up against equal size and aggression, he disappears.

No rush for a new prop. Picking up another big or experienced forward for the Nsw cup squad now would be great. If injuries hit up front we could use that back up from a lower grade then anyway. Unless we can get a club to release someone which does seem to be the growing trend. Unlikely this time of year though, I think we are better off waiting closer to the June 30 cut off u would expect well pick up someone handy enough then.

Speaking of juniors. I was expecting Leo Feiloakitua and James Mirceski to move up to our NSW Cup squad in 2015. Anyone in the know?

Eddy Pettybourne has been released to return to Australia. A bit of a kamikaze forward we might look at in the Faoso mould?

26 he's younger then I expected, feels like Petti has been playing for yonks. Prefer him to be a bit heavier then 101kg if playing prop. He would definitely be a good signing for reserves, a bit of NRL experience back there, see how he goes. Perfect replacement for Hopoate at lock. Tetevano's prop spot in the top 25 is extremely hard to fill, nothing wrong with a position vacant sign being up and a little bit of cash up our sleeve, Next October is a long, long, way away.

Our coaching staff have enuff problems to solve without adding ones that are unsolvable. Not a good investment.

With what money, everyone is aware we are going hard to keep our halfs. Resign them and we have very little cash.
Produce our own juniors from within keep salaries down, he not worth the price tag. He not good enough to make kiwis team.

As long as we're considering signing dickheads/has beens, maybe we should talk to Todd Carney. You know, just in case Foz leaves.

Bandit said:
JWH would be a great regain.

Lussick's cheaper but useless - no thanks.
Second-rate props are as common as and we have
enough of those.

Also reckon Mose Masoe (st helens) would be a brilliant
bargain buy for 2016.

Add them to BJ, Jake Turbo & Vave.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Way out of our price range. Plus he might even be past his best. Bit too much ego and machismo, and now he's won a premiership he might struggle to regain the necessary hunger and professionalism.

If he was as good as he thinks he is someone would have tried to lure him back to rugby.

I'm happy for us to keep looking for Lawrence, Gulavao types.

He was worlds best prop in 2013 and yes while the Burgess boys dominated the a roosters pack last year, which pack got on top of Souths, definitely not ours.

I look at our pack and their is no intimidation factor with King, Choc gone.

JWH still young enough and will give us that plus has an offload.

Pleaaaaaase Eddy Pettyboune, no talent, just a battering ram at best.

JWH will demand way to many dollars...... We will throw all our cash at dce and foz to try and retain them, if the unthinkable took place and one left, then maybe we could look at him, but I really believe the money could be spent better. In saying that I totally believe the statement about us having no player with intimidation in our pack is true..... And is some thing we need, what's a forward pack with no mongrel.

A petition to get Abbot to spend more on Brookie. Esp now Abbott has turned the voters away in record numbers. He will be afraid of ending up like Howard and being voted out of his electorate as a serving MP/ PM

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6