We miss out again on Stadium handout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seems like Panthers will be the big winners but other teams should still have some benefits with the extra funding. Id expect we would still get some funds for a mini upgrade on top of the centre of excellence.

SMH says we won’t miss out but the Pamfers will go first but who knows if it will happen for us.

Ayres doing the same stuff as he did with the 24 million grant to their leagues club supposed to be for grassroots sport to which they used to build a car park and function centre.

Apparently there is 800 million available to build, re-build or upgrade suburban stadiums. My understand is the government were going to look at building 4 x mini bankwest designed stadiums and that Penrith was one of the locations chosen. It makes sense for the government to make Penrith one of them as its a marginal seat for the state government an its also a growing area of Sydney.

The case for Brookvale is strong. We need investment as our grandstands are 50 years, Jane Try, 42 years, Fulton Menzies and 26 years Ken Arthurson stand. The ground and facilities need an urgent facelift and hopefully Brooky will get some badly needed money soon.

I reside in Parramatta and the new stadium there is first class and the facilities are wonderful for spectators. I live to see the day that Brooky is upgraded to something like that as a club of 75 years of wonderful history I hope that we see out beloved Brooky get the upgrade it deserves so our club has a stable home moving forward.

Lets hope the state government do the right thing and get this done!

Imagine sinking that much money on the Panthers

Let's be honest, with Ivan Cleary as coach their premiership window will be well shut by the time the stadium is built

WTF is going on, I’m not a Northern Beaches resident, but haven’t the last 2 NSW Premiers and a recent PM come from the Northern Beaches.

Why isn’t the area getting some love from the NSW Treasury and a few dollars for Brookie?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6