We looked like a top 4 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
- Outstanding defence (296 tackles, 1 conceded try!!!!)
- Excellent Execution
- Hard and strong hit ups
- Good leadership by DCE and Jake Turbo

Brown and Myles even had a good game tonight.

Is the real Manly back???

Well done boys, you deserved the win 200%

I am just hoping we play like this the whole season. I am just over the moon right now but we can't get too ahead of ourselves.

Go Manly!

Look it was a great win and our D was fantastic. I always thought this game was winnable given the circumstances. However our errors again were not good. So many times we dropped pill and stunted our momentum. In that effort if we hold the ball better we would have got close to 50 tonite. Great win boys knew it was there. Bring on the dogs sat!

Great defense, showed some good things in attack and a great win yes.......top 4 performance though? Too many handling errors and dumb penalties to qualify for that.
Fix that and we're in with a chance against the top teams consistently

cows were very average, but not awful. That game was still losable from an average team - which we weren't - as they had a crack at the end. Definitely wasn't all us, but our defence was great. Now very keen to see how we'll go in the weeks to come, everyone pitched in and theres not anyone i would say that deserves to be dropped (besides maybe brown due to incomings). can't wait to see how we go with the added fire power of taupau afb and lussick, our backs were great and will be in the future

I am happy with the win but I don't know how anyone could say that the Cowboys were anything but awful tonight. They were flat, tired, lacked any enthusiasm, dropped a ton of ball and were missing the best forward in the RL.

Look it was a great win and our D was fantastic. I always thought this game was winnable given the circumstances. However our errors again were not good. So many times we dropped pill and stunted our momentum. In that effort if we hold the ball better we would have got close to 50 tonite. Great win boys knew it was there. Bring on the dogs sat!
Dead set, hard man to please. The ball was stripped at least twice. I gave us very little chance tonight on the basis that we were lacking big men and I'm glad to be proven wrong. If that performance doesn't get you excited then I'm afraid nothing will.

I am happy with the win but I don't know how anyone could say that the Cowboys were anything but awful tonight. They were flat, tired, lacked any enthusiasm, dropped a ton of ball and were missing the best forward in the RL.

Lacked any enthusiasm? Mate, I think we broke them with our defense. They were busting a gut (hence all the injuries they were copping). Come on man, be happy, we drilled them tonight.

Lacked any enthusiasm? Mate, I think we broke them with our defense. They were busting a gut (hence all the injuries they were copping). Come on man, be happy, we drilled them tonight.
I am happy but I dunno if you watched the game the week before against the Broncos; the Cowboys came up against some pretty stiff opposition and some incredibly strong defence but returned serve with up tempo and aggressive football of their own...tonight they looked a shadow of that team and I put it down to fatigue, attitude (hard to get up again after a big win against a high profile opposition) and losing Taumalolo is massive for the Cows...

Dead set, hard man to please. The ball was stripped at least twice. I gave us very little chance tonight on the basis that we were lacking big men and I'm glad to be proven wrong. If that performance doesn't get you excited then I'm afraid nothing will.

Not really it was what it was and am pleased with the result and effort. I thought we were always a chance tonight, and had said so in posts earlier this week. It was exciting and I am excited, I just thought we turned the seed over a lot and that area needs work. We have been poor in that department through 3 rounds. Agree there were a couple of occasions where it was raked but that usually evens out.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2