We kick off season 2022 v Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The story says this will be the first game , so a Thursday night.

Not sure where

The NRL will launch the 2022 season by pitting the game’s two best players against each other, with Nathan Cleary’s Panthers set to square off against Tom Trbojevic and the Sea Eagles in a blockbuster season-opener.

The Herald can reveal the eagerly anticipated opening-round fixtures for the 2022 season will be headlined by the premiers kick-starting their title defence on home soil against the Sea Eagles on March 10.

But look at it this way we get it over and done with, that is the panthers home game trip.

and you never know we may spring a surprise and actually win week 1 for once.
We live in hope but our first round record for many years is very poor.

Anyway it’ll be good to see where we are at compared to the best!!

Well, I live 5 minutes from Penrith Park, so not far to go for our traditional round 1 thrashing. @:rolleyes:

On a punters view
Beat the Panthers Manly's price will half , loose and the price doubles hmmmm which way do you go ?

Good stuff, good test.
First round 17 - Tom T, Saab, Hank Scorpio, Harper, Garrick, Foz, Dce, Keppie, croker, Marty, Hamuole, schuster, Jake T.
Bench - Bullemore, paseka, Walker, Lawton.

He’ll absolutely still be out. They’re saying possibly round 4.
6 month recovery from his Op. Then contact.

They’ll probably still beat us 😂😂
Yeah, we don't target Round 1, not sure why. But either way it will be good to get a form line from the reigning premiers. And they'll be without Cleary, Capewell, Burton, May, and Naden at least (maybe also Kikau and Api?)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8