We have won over 400, 000 new Manly fans In America

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Imagine what we are capable of doing to win over our North side Region

COME FLY WITH THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

WE WILL TAKE YOU TO A EXHILARATING JOURNEY IN THIS YEARS QUEST FOR PREMIERSHIP GLORY

s-l640.jpg

To Mr Penn ...

Start spreading the news Manly Manly
Its Manly all the way
If we can make it there (USA)
we can make it anywhere (Northern Region)
Its up to us Manly Manly

7225696.jpg

One 10 sec clip isnt going to pull the yanks away from their NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL,MMA,McDonalds & Cokes.
One ten second clip .....
exposed past two million views, plus more than 400,000 likes.
Yes 10 seconds can only do so much
But investing in clever marketing can do wonders
As it did for all successful brands

The moral of the story ....

It does not matter how great your product is

Unless you market it properly

It will not achieve great sales and become a great product

Last edited:
There are only 2 types of footy supporters in the NRL

The Manly Sea eagles supporters

and the lost souls of the NRL

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Whatever happened to Penn's involvement in getting a New York based RL team going as part of a second-tier comp in the US?

I said this morning that whoever is in charge of Manly’s marketing needs to take advantage of this. Don’t fall asleep at the wheel, this is a great opportunity to build the brand.
You have teams like the Belmore scum posting comments on the Instagram video on @houseofhighlights... our club should be the ones taking advantage of the exposure.

I said this morning that whoever is in charge of Manly’s marketing needs to take advantage of this. Don’t fall asleep at the wheel, this is a great opportunity to build the brand.
You have teams like the Belmore scum posting comments on the Instagram video on @houseofhighlights... our club should be the ones taking advantage of the exposure.
I couldn't agree more.
Do we have an 'International' membership pack?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6