We have no dummy half or five eighth.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These positions are part of what is called the spine for a reason.

We have korisau who gives the worst service from dummy half in the competition, DCE who is now the only focal point in attack. Lachlan Croker who tackles well but doesn't pass or kick ( I hope his injury is not as bad as feared, no one deserves that...but at least it has happened at NRL level, heaps of heartbroken players the same age with the same talent suffering career ending injuries without the NRL starts and stats.) and big Tommy T who doesn't know where to be.

I know green cracked it and needed to be moved on. But I'm done with Barret. Have given him enough chances.

Parcel, DCE, Hastings, TT - with API coming on and destroying tired teams would be okay right now.

Instead we have the stupidest nrl team in recent history.

yes and no IMO... I was a MASSIVE wrap for Parcell but he did less than nothing for us b4 being moved on... Korisau has been ordinary this year but MUCH better overall...

I think our biggest issue is demonstrated by the Canberra game... when our players play with confidence, and are not too scared of stuffing up, they can get the ball to Tommy T with advantage... but at the moment everyone is too afraid of adding to the pain and we are playing conservative footy which gives him no opportunity of getting the ball in broken play....

doesn't help that we cannot win a 50/50 call to save ourselves and every second try is getting pulled up for obstruction...

Discount the Broncs last night but watch what happens at dummy half in the other games this round, the speed and the accuracy of it, compared to all the manly games this year, bar the parra whitewash.

API can look good behind a rampaging forward pack, but can't make a rampaging forward pack. Honestly with Lane Tapau AFB running off you how do you not look good from dummy half.

Discount the Broncs last night but watch what happens at dummy half in the other games this round, the speed and the accuracy of it, compared to all the manly games this year, bar the parra whitewash.

API can look good behind a rampaging forward pack, but can't make a rampaging forward pack. Honestly with Lane Tapau AFB running off you how do you not look good from dummy half.

I do think your dead on the money... the good teams manage to blur that line between a forward pass and hitting the advantage line.... Cameron Smith and Andrew McCullough throw more forward passes in a game than you see in a season of NFL...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6