We are now on the new server

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
All should be good, let me know if you see any errors however.

Cheers
Dan

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299227622[/time]

I will be doing clean up and fixing things like the mobil site etc and then we will be back 100%. It is very important that you let me know any issues you find ASAP

thanks mate. looking forward to a high oad period nexxt week sometime to see how it actually stands up to it.

We have 2GB ram that is on demand burstable compared to 512mb on the last server, so this should handle a lot more load

we will see ? after the 1st Loss ;)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299229487[/time]

great work btw

Dan I think there is something wrong, the new server doesn't seem to be allowing the word 'Lowe'. Is this some new sort of filter or just an unexpected hiatus in Lowe posts?

Apart from that, it is great, well done.

Where isn't it allowing the word lowe, you have put it in several times in your post

just a thought dan , and bye the way  thanks for the site i read somewhere on the forum where its comes out if your pocket for this not fair how about putting a same donation levy on the site so you can keep it going and we can all enjoy each others different opinion ?

I dont really like donations. Sponsorship dollars through Ambassador travel cover some costs as does the tipping comp. Still trying to find time to arrange some merchandise this year.

I would prefer donations in time for people helping to organize things like that as I just don;t have the time to dedicate to it at the moment and am a far busier person than I was when I started this site, however many years ago it was

I just failed to load there for a second and now this is at the top

update jos_tipper_games set home_score=0, away_score=0 where game_id=
update jos_tipper_games set home_score=0, away_score=0 where game_id=HERE

yeah I am doing some testing to automate the results for the tipping comp, please ignore.

Dan link said:
and am a far busier person than I was when I started this site, however many years ago it was

It will be 7 this 15th of July Dan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6