Watmough rejects Ricky Stuart's SOO offer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's told him to stick it up his ass cause Ricky has NFI what he is doing and Choc knows it. Stuart will come crawling to choc after we cop it in game one.

Don't blame Choc. Good on him for rejecting the idiot that us Ricky stuart

If Stuart was picking on form Choc would have been top of the list. Obviously form does'nt come into it though or Jennings, Hayne or Bird would'nt have been selected and it's a mystery to most people how Creagh got picked ahead of Choc.

I admire Choc for sticking to his principals. Stuart wants him to play back up boy when in truth if he'd been from north of the border he'd of been one of the first players picked.

I expect he'll have a blinder today, just to rub it in a little more.

Stuart is a disgrace. A few years ago I thought he would be good for origin simply because of the passion he brought to it. Since then his selection processes have left a lot to be desired. Instead of players busting a gut wanting to play for the Blues we are hearing more and more of players knocking him back.

The cancer is there. Time to rip it out and start over yet again.

Choc's past SOO form had him as an automatic pick.
So Stuart's 'body types' reasoning was ludicrous.

Choc will give his all for Manly, and the new breed of SOO Players need to be entrusted with doing the same for the Blues.

Manly's gain :D

Also it's well know that the bonding session is Choc's main reason for wanting to be picked for SOO. And now its too late :p

Might be another twist to the tale yet. Choc might call Ricky at 4:00pm.

Gallen trained today they wont be needing any replacements anyway. What a load of smoke and mirrors.

I'm astounded. The telegraph published a Choc supporting comment of mine on this story under the name of Batgirl from Gotham City. It's the first time the tele has published a comment attached to my email address since I wrote a letter to them in March 2009 expressing my dislike of the way their journalists were publicly condemning our fullback. I guess I was delivered a three year suspension from the telegraph but maybe my blacklisting is over.

niccipops said:
I'm astounded. The telegraph published a Choc supporting comment of mine on this story under the name of Batgirl from Gotham City. It's the first time the tele has published a comment attached to my email address since I wrote a letter to them in March 2009 expressing my dislike of the way their journalists were publicly condemning our fullback. I guess I was delivered a three year suspension from the telegraph but maybe my blacklisting is over.
Holy pseudonym, Batgirl.

Moondog said:
niccipops said:
Holy pseudonym, Batgirl.
Kapow!

maybe sticky is doing his "I'll be happy with 1 win this series." target again.

(batwoman outfit!)

Frank said:
Stuart is a disgrace. A few years ago I thought he would be good for origin simply because of the passion he brought to it. Since then his selection processes have left a lot to be desired. Instead of players busting a gut wanting to play for the Blues we are hearing more and more of players knocking him back.

The cancer is there. Time to rip it out and start over yet again.

Go the maroons !! thanks Ricky (u mug):D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4