Watmough on crutches - as per Big Sports Brekkie - RL reporter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Big Sports Breakfast Radio show league reporter ,  Josh Massood ? - suggesting Watmough seen getting around on crutches yesterday....is he gone as suggested ,or is it even remotely possible that , it may be precautionary ( ie - stay off it ) before the game , and most probably needling up etc , in order to play?

There are two things this could mean

- His ankle or foot is gone and he is no chance
- His ankle or foot is injured and as a precaution and to not aggrivate it, they have him on crutches.

Given the amount of Sunny Coast forwards that aren't playing this week, I would say it is the former unfortunately.

I doesn't really matter, we'll start with a penalty goal near the posts and kick on from there. Who are our best sledgers these days, by the way? Do we even have one?

I hope I'm wrong but with Choc, Glenn and Rodney out - three of our 80 minute playing forwards - I doubt we have the capability to compete against the Dogs for the full match.
Apart from Ballin, where are the forwards this week who can set up a try, or score one? Who is going to tackle for 80 minutes.
King and Kite and both under injury 'clouds', George is a 20-minute option, Perry certainly can't be expected to do much, and we have our perennial favourite, Bailey likely to play for much of the match.
I'm sure Joe and Jamie will give 100%. I'm also sure we will do well if we give our backs some quality possession. But, seriously, how can the forwards hold the Dogs?.

There is only one way to hold the dogs Barry - collar them, and keep them on a short leash.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
There is only one way to hold the dogs Barry - collar them, and keep them on a short leash.

Do you think a bribe is out of the question?

a string of sausages....wait....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8