Watmough insurance claim rejected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Everyone knew he sustained that injury when playing for manly. Parra signed him with the existing injury.

In any case, the NRL decision might turn out to be a good thing if Matai cannot get over his injury and Manly put in a similar insurance claim to pay out his contract for next year.

Everyone knew he sustained that injury when playing for manly. Parra signed him with the existing injury.

In any case, the NRL decision might turn out to be a good thing if Matai cannot get over his injury and Manly put in a similar insurance claim to pay out his contract for next year.

I still believe that the NRL doctor, who was also the Manly club doctor for a lot of Choc's career, was told to find that Choc's knee injury was a new one (or at least, if there was any doubt to find in doesn't-matta's favour). And the fact that the insurance claim has been rejected by what is effectively an independent body should put serious questions over the NRL's decision to allow his contract to come off their salary cap for this year.

As for the rest.....remember we're dealing with Toad Greenturd here. Any chance he can get to screw Manly over he will take with both hands.

I'm happy for Anthony that he will be paid.
He busted his body on the line for Manly year after year, good for him to get the payout.
As for Parra... no surprise they won't be punished, but who cares? It will be hilarious if even with NRL 'assistance' they fail to win the premiership. Again.
For about the 30th odd year!
(31st?)

I think what the NRL have shown this year more than any other I can recall is that while they do run the competition, any major decisions follow more what their television benefactor (Nein) want more than what is actually good for the game or even the correct decision.

If doesn't-matta wasn't one of the more popular Sydney clubs (and for some reason they are) who bring in ratings for Nein, the NRL would likely have done to them what they did to the 2002 Dogs and the Storm back in 2010. I mean, does anyone seriously think that if it was Manly who had been caught cheating the cap like the Speels did that we'd have been hit with the feather duster as @Frogz called it? Hell no. Greenturd wouldn't have just thrown the book at us, he'd have thrown the whole damn library if he could.

The only crumb of comfort that I have from this is that the whining worms are forced to pay out Whatmouths contract as decided by QBE which makes up for the spineless fine that Greenturd and the NRL dished out to them for unashameably cheating their way to success

The only crumb of comfort that I have from this is that the whining worms are forced to pay out Whatmouths contract as decided by QBE which makes up for the spineless fine that Greenturd and the NRL dished out to them for unashameably cheating their way to success

Success Sheridan ?

I can't see any success. They cheated their way to dismal failure.

What a bunch of losers. LOL times a million.

There's been half a dozen players who have quit this year due to injury - McManus, creagh are two that spring to mind. Wonder if those teams get cap exemption also

There's been half a dozen players who have quit this year due to injury - McManus, creagh are two that spring to mind. Wonder if those teams get cap exemption also

While it is a cap exemption, the club still has to pay it.
I know we are talking Parra here but the problem is what if a club can't pay it, who does?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6