Watmough, G.Stewart, Kite & Matai ALL CHARGED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
Watmough, G.Stewart, Kite & Matai ALL CHARGED

Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse………..nah just kidding……….no-one from Manly charged.

Douglas is free to play this weekend with an early guilt plea to a grade 1 dangerous tackle.

Colin Best and Tamou also charged.

;D

Re: Watmough, G.Stewart, Kite & Matai ALL CHARGED

Uuuurgh I should have expected this from you  :p

Me thinks that DVS is the product love child of R.Murdoch and D.Gallop placed into this forum as a News LTD/NRL plant to unsettle and just to piss us all right off.

Now lie on the ground like a mat so I can wipe my shoes full of dog S**t on your head.

I did chuckle after the first reaction of angst  :mad:

I suspected something was up, like they were all charged with bringing the Manly game into disrepute :)
Glad it was just a beat up.

I saw it and while catching up on other threads was trying to think what they had done :)

Kudos to you, a good stir that one ;)

I'll give you an applaud today, and another one tomorrow it was that good

Dude not cool. You had me though

:eek: whoa.... really thought it was true.....you buger - good one tho...I can breathe again now.....

I knew this was BS..

Kite involved in anything to get charged? cant be true.

Yeah but I was sure they'd be in trouble after Ricky pointed out all the terrible crimes they had committed that the refs had ignored. I guess we paid off the video review team as well!

They should all be charged with impersonating NRL footballers after their effort on Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6