Was Jake and Tom out smoking cones all night last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tom more so than Jake. Tom has forgotten his first role is to run, then look to pass if it's on. He seems to think he is there to throw fancy passes today.

Everyone has a bad day, I still think he is a long way off what people say he is. Awesome ability, but still so much to learn - a lot of maturing to do, which he will.

Turbo threw a lovely pass last week, and now thinks every pass will be the same. Maturity will sort him out, and whippings like today will make him a better player.

Those 2 boys are allowed these sort of games (occasionally!!!) to make them into future immortals. I just hope they don't dwell on the bad, rather they focus on the alternatives.

Last Play options were non existent,
DCE & T Turbo no communication, no structure
Back to our old ways 3 good games 30 shiit ones
top sides are consistent in the simple things even if they loose a game.

Tom T is the laziest fullback in defence in the entire NRL.

There is a reason why the Roosters moved Mitchell to the centres as he also lacks the maturity and concentration to always be on the ball in defence.

Also short passes are generally more effective than long ones, especially when there are players there to catch the short passes.

I really wish Snake could have played this season.

Last Play options were non existent,
DCE & T Turbo no communication, no structure
Back to our old ways 3 good games 30 shiit ones
top sides are consistent in the simple things even if they loose a game.
I by no means believe that we have just out of nowhere returned to terrible form as the side had literally no effort today. That will change however this was most certainly one of those days. It happens to the best of teams and it was just a repeat of what we did against Souths.

Right we should've been a ****load better, can and will be as the season progresses, although they came to the game unprepared with no motivation whatsoever

giphy.gif

Tom more so than Jake. Tom has forgotten his first role is to run, then look to pass if it's on. He seems to think he is there to throw fancy passes today.

Everyone has a bad day, I still think he is a long way off what people say he is. Awesome ability, but still so much to learn - a lot of maturing to do, which he will.
Well, to be fair, if you look at their builds, the pre-Balkanised Yugoslav Gold was always going to knock Tom around a bit more..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6