Warwick Bulmer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard in the week as well a story about the 3 turbos doing their legendary work. A person I know, had their father passing away, huge manly fan. Someone let the turbos know and they would come around every week in his final weeks and chat about manly and footy with him and even attended to funeral.

Legendary stuff, they didnt need to do that but shows what champion humans they are

Heard in the week as well a story about the 3 turbos doing their legendary work. A person I know, had their father passing away, huge manly fan. Someone let the turbos know and they would come around every week in his final weeks and chat about manly and footy with him and even attended to funeral.

Legendary stuff, they didnt need to do that but shows what champion humans they are

Their parents must truly be great people as that attitude comes direct from them.

This is far to serous to make a political football out of but once again I find myself thinking that this is the sort of story that the NRL should be pushing to the media outlets. We get Shaun Lane with a nose full of powder and Scan Smith floating over the ground aloft on his own mighty ego rather than a story of down to earth football stars who are giving back to the community every week. This would bring Greenberg’s daughter’s friends back to the game.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6