Warriors v Grubbs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Mel 6 Warr 2
after 12min

earlier on
What a fn grub slater is, a kid put his hand out and he just looked him up and down

I hope the warriors win!!!! Sadly the Storm seem to be building at the right time of the year....Another Manly v Storm GF lol

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Seems like the refs bet on them

Absolutely. Wouldnt surprise me if Ivan Clearly will do $10k in the press conference and rightfully so.

The call against Berrigan for calling held was disgraceful. It was like the ref waited for him to start to pass it because he wanted to give the Storm a penalty.

Bellamy is probably the best coach in the NRL by a country mile (for 14 other team), lets be fair. They have a team of mediocres around 4 odd class type players, and they just do their job.

Before anyone pulls a hearteleage over that, Des and Bennett (who I consider equals) are very close behind.

lance hohaho or whatever his name is had a shocker for the warriors at fullback. basically gifted them two tries from inept attempts at catching bombs.

Ryan said:
Bellamy is probably the best coach in the NRL by a country mile (for 14 other team), lets be fair. They have a team of mediocres around 4 odd class type players, and they just do their job.

Before anyone pulls a hearteleage over that, Des and Bennett (who I consider equals) are very close behind.

You are utterly wrong. Bellamy has won NOTHING, but he has lost 3 origin series and 2 grand finals after cheating to get there, one by a record margin.

I FOR ONE AM UTTERLY SICK:huh: TO DEATH OF THE bellamy MYTH!!!!!!!!!!!

The Eagle said:
How many times has Bellamy won origin or a comp that hasnt been taken off him? Your arguement is now invalid

Bellamy is a good coach. Saying he isn't is just silly really.

That being said, he totally got Origin wrong. He went too tactically and picked players based on those that would suit his game plan, a massive failure in that arena.

Hate to say it, I have to agree with Masked Eagle. Bellamy is up there in the top echelon of coaches in this sport, no matter how much you like it or not.

Codie
Heard of a salary cap? Brisbane havent,nor have Saints

While much more subtle than the merkin he created,he bent the rules inside the laws of play and headed for tripping to be called a tackle simply for Alfie Langer,who never met a player in his career he didnt trip

He isnt fit to tie Jack's shoelaces but wants his record,as with his finest son Lockyer,who also must overtake records he isnt entitled to,Beaver had the class to leave the brilliant and loyal Terry Lamb while Lockyer cant be equal 1st,he will be forgotten as Taylor would have if he'd overtaken Bradmans record,forget that the bloke has almost every other record in the game as it is,most tests,most origins etc,the list goes on and on,he must be alone at the top as a glorious SL wanker,for which he should lose every game during that year in my opinion if Beaver was a 2 club player,anyway enough of that

Lets take a look at his #1 apprentice Bellamy

He was playing at times in excess of $800k of the cap
He has been at the forefront of dirty play and is the grubbiest son-of a bitch to coach a side to date
He deliberately and wholey pushes every gray area of the rules,his team do not play in the spirit of the game at all,bar Cronk
His tactics include the grapple,crusher,chickenwing and other assorted faggotry designed that inevidably lead to induce injuries
So what you get is insanely physically fit players due to his flogging the guts out of his players during summer (his single good point imo) and thinking up new and disgusting ways to slow down the play the ball,the only grubby tactic he has not been at the forefront of is was the prowler,but he took the prowler and turned it into the knee'er or whatever they want to call it

This is the legacy of Bennett,Beat the best,have no respect for history and no respect for the laws of the game,win at all costs which is a reason the world hates australian sports teams so much

Someone has to step up to these 3 idiots and say enough,you 3 idiots do NOT deserve every possible peice of glory this game has,it must be shared with other greats,while your special your not nearly as special as the rich history of the game as a whole,have a slice of it,dont eat the whole ****ing thing

Oh and look at the Newcastle squad next year and remember the words "Salary cap"

TokyoEagle said:
Hate to say it, I have to agree with Masked Eagle. Bellamy is up there in the top echelon of coaches in this sport, no matter how much you like it or not.

So tell me this, do you think Brian Smith is up there in the top echelon of coaches. He has taken teams to Grand Finals, last year he did it with a team of nuffies. At least he got there without cheating.

bellamy hasn't done what Brian Smith has done and yet just about everyone agrees Smith is rubbish. PLeeeeeaaaase get your hand off it, until bellamy wins something, anything, fair and square he cannot be called anything but just another NRL coach trying to succeed.

Ralphie said:
TokyoEagle said:

So tell me this, do you think Brian Smith is up there in the top echelon of coaches. He has taken teams to Grand Finals, last year he did it with a team of nuffies. At least he got there without cheating.

bellamy hasn't done what Brian Smith has done and yet just about everyone agrees Smith is rubbish. PLeeeeeaaaase get your hand off it, until bellamy wins something, anything, fair and square he cannot be called anything but just another NRL coach trying to succeed.

Bellamy has a track record of getting the best out of his players, Smith has the same to a lesser degree. Same as Bennett and same as Dessie. Thats what makes these guys good coaches. If you think its all down to the playing roster, it isn't. No matter how good your team is, if your coach sucks so will the team.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8