Warriors Heritage Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not a bad looking jumper !!

resource.ashx

Basically LSZ, the designs on it are Koru's which are the old Maori designs, you will see similar on the tail of the Air NZ planes as well

They produced something similar as a Guttenbeil Testimonial a couple of years back

Thanks Kiwi (thought there might have been a story involved ala indigenous Australian art)

ManlyBacker link said:
Sorry KE, they both (regular and heritage) look good fits for the Mardi Gras  :-\

No need to apologise MB !!! I am not a Maori so don't care if you like them or not, looks better than the other 2 they have though

You see a few maoris wandering round over here with that sort of design on their face !!

I worked for a year with a whole heap of bros in Christchurch. I don't have too much to say against them. I even got used to eating pork bones and puha and drinking jugs.

Well you can't have met the Aranui bro's then mate coz if you had you would have plenty to say against them haha

They love their boil ups, we did a road trip during our league season and the side we played against told us they had a feed put on for us, got there and 4 massive pot full of a boil up greeted us

The warriors haven't been around enough for a heritage jersey have they

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6