1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warriors game/DCe

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by slickster71, Apr 16, 2011.

1. slickster71

slickster71 Member

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Great First half from manly.

Blocker mentioned that warriors were targeting DCe defence. He was arm grabbing and was falling off players everytime he was trying to make a tackle. I've got to agree. He needs to sort our his defence.

Great First Half from Hoppa, oldfield, Choc, etc.not a bad player out there even through the ref is trying to find a reason to penalised us.

Lets bring him home boys.

2. codewana

codewana Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 /0
    Mentioned him in another thread; King is playing well.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    DCE looked ok in defence to me, a couple of bad options & a kick in attack but made up for it with try to Oldfield

4. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,120 /151
    He was ok, and in a wet game ill give him a pass but not a credit. His Defence will get better as his confidence grows.

5. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,026 /106
    I would agree they targeted him a few times and their first try was because he dropped off on the line but let's be honest the tactic wasn't that successful if it only got them 4 points

6. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,902 /28
    Yeah he was not perfect but damn he trys his heart out. He will get better.

7. Pride

Pride Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 /0
    Still early days for DCE and while he gets games under his belt and confidence we are still winning and getting 2 points. I'm hopeful we are going to have a good year with these younger players stepping up like they have been doing each week.

8. mudgeagle

mudgeagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +17 /4
    better to be learning now than in semis , he will be a real good manly half , long term not short , buy buy buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Dan

Dan Kim Jong Dan Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,026 /106
    Agree mudgeagle