Warriors fan doing Haka in Manly jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What about the Warriors fan in a Manly jersey doing the Haka?! Wonder what the go was there - I'm sure someone will come up with a funny explanation!

Maori Warringah baby!
I was doing the haka with him.

Manly v Warriors grand final. Yeah baby!

Best advertising Max Delmege has had for ages.

A one-off different jersey in a sea of grey/ black.
Very conspicuous.

He is the 'face' of the Finals - in a Manly Jersey :p
Hopefully we see him at the SFS on Friday as he obviously backs Winners.

He was bloody good too. Had to larf when the warriors scored and he was banging his fist on his chest over the MW badges...
I'm thinking .."you do know you're wearing a Manly jersey don't you matey!?":s:p

wombatgc said:
He was bloody good too. Had to larf when the warriors scored and he was banging his fist on his chest over the MW badges...
I'm thinking .."you do know you're wearing a Manly jersey don't you matey!?":s:p

I thought the same thing.

I could be unkind and say he stole the jersey!

It was the best look of the whole night and I loved it and just topped watching Beau shedding a tear and their ddressing room after the game. IF it is a Worriors v Manly GF then we will not be the crowd favorites like 2008 and it will be a lot harder.

Who says he's a warrior fan? He had obviously had a few beams and was enjoying himself and of course he was there to support his 'second team'. Good on him.

Hope Manly play NZ in the GF & the big guy struts his stuff amongst the NZ fans. Will probably need some Seaeagles supporters to bail him out when we jump out to a 20 point lead as he gets surrounded by 3000 odd crazy Gorillas. Who's keen to help this lone Seaeagle crusader haha :p

ALinda said:
What about the Warriors fan in a Manly jersey doing the Haka?! Wonder what the go was there - I'm sure someone will come up with a funny explanation!

ALinda, i work over in the SFS precinct and had a chat to him after the game. He was not pissed. When I told him I was an Eagles supporter and we would smash any other team in the Grand Final, he screamed to all his warriors mates that the Eagles will win. He is a true Manly supporter.
There was quite a few Eagles shirts and supporters out there. I counted about 4. We have supporters everywhere.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4