Warriors Chechined

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
That penalty with 4 to go will do me. This game is totally f...ed. Throw in that goose wasting 3 minutes going to a replay when Jack Reid knocked it 20 metres over the deadlball line and my season of viewing is over.

and the try on full time awarded!!!! **** the NRL and its lunatic employees.Every single one of them has their eyes painted on and it just gets worse.

Last edited:
The try on full time was ok @susan (at least in my opinion!) and the penalty 4 mins out... Well he did put a hand on the dummy half: but he's the marker and entitled to do so? Also the Donkey's player who played the ball was sorta trying HARD time milk it.. Ceccin got suckered... Funny cos that's usually a Saturday night thing for him lol :)

That marker stuff happens 50 times a game and he picks the 76th minute.. If they want to apply the rule book to the letter we would have 80 penalties.Throw in that ridiculous rule where the ref has to make a try and no try call like the one in the 40th minute and the whole thing is a basket case. If Chechin saw him ground that ball I am a f..ing ballerina.A great simple game is being dismantled by these lunatics running our game.

The try on full time was ok @susan (at least in my opinion!) and the penalty 4 mins out... Well he did put a hand on the dummy half: but he's the marker and entitled to do so? Also the Donkey's player who played the ball was sorta trying HARD time milk it.. Ceccin got suckered... Funny cos that's usually a Saturday night thing for him lol :)
Wo wo wo, mate careful with the homophobic comments.

Preaching to the choir @susan :)

The more the police the rules the worse it gets it would seem. In last nights game, at one point it was 5 penalties to nil (Saints way) and later in the half was 6-2..... At this age it was 24 mins into the game.

A penalty every THREE MINUTES, and 75% of those against one team, for infractions that BOTH teams committed yet only one was penalised for. Manly googles? Perhaps.... B*ll****?? Absof*ckinglutely!!

Wo wo wo, mate careful with the homophobic comments.

It's all in the delivery amd perception hehe... Ostensibly I was referring to his smashing us on Saturday nights, not any extra-curricular activities that he may or may not be partial towards ;)

So when is the NRL's funeral? Ill need to get the day off work.

Ive been over this game for a few years now, only my love of Manly has kept me in it.

He shows that sexual orientation has nothing to do with performance - he is just as crap as all the other refs

Agreed - 75 minutes in and he pulls up a ridiculous penalty for something seen in every second play the ball, then the video ref comes in with yet another rubbish decision. They can feel pretty hard done by.
Mitch where would they be feeling hard done by, rear end of the game , at the back end.......

Just had a quick look. To add to the warriors getting .... over, 77th min. They should have a set of 6, 40m out. Donkeys clearly knock on, nz no advantage whatsoever, donkeys regain the ball, zero tacke. Disgrace

He shows that sexual orientation has nothing to do with performance - he is just as crap as all the other refs
I beg to differ ,He is a bit more crap than the others.
I would expect a horses hoof would of had his money on the Bronco's everyday of the week.

Just had a quick look. To add to the warriors getting .... over, 77th min. They should have a set of 6, 40m out. Donkeys clearly knock on, nz no advantage whatsoever, donkeys regain the ball, zero tacke. Disgrace

I saw that as well. There was no advantage because NZ couldn't get a handle on the ball. It was still the zero tackle when the Donkeys got it back. And to add insult to injury the Donkeys ended up gaining about 10 or 15 metres from it.

In that situation, because NZ lost the ball before a tackle and had actually lost ground, it should have been called back to the first knock on by the Donkeys with a Warriors scrum feed, not a play the ball 5m into the Warriors half with another set of six to work with.

Didn't we have a try disallowed on Friday because of a knock on? Yet a clear knock on here is let go, and that team gets a huge advantage. This is why fans and clubs are so up in arms about things in the NRL. The rulings are so damn inconsistent, be it from the league itself, the judiciary or referees.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4