Warning. RANT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
I have never done this but today is the day.

1 T. TREBOJEVIC
Played himself out of origin today. Badly out of form

2. A. UATE
1 word springs to mind. LIABILITY. He fixed the catching today but his kick returns and hitups are weak. GONE.

3. D. WALKER
Coming back from injury. Trying his guts out.

4. B. KELLY
Still green. Not great defensively yet and being let down by others. Showing promise. Scored 2 disallowed today.

5. B. PARKER
Not sold on the bloke. Good defensively and is a big body in attack. But plays with bigger all energy. I dont think he's a first grader.

6. LACHLAN CROKER
Not a first grader. GONE

7. DCE
Really disappointed in him at the moment. 2 soft penalties in the first 5 minutes. 2 kicks out on the full and 2 short kickoffs when the game was already over. YOU DO NOT INVITE THEM TO SCORE MORE POINTS WHEN YOU ARE GETTING FLOGGED.

8. M. TAPAU
Piss weak effort again. Penalty against in the first set AGAIN. And pushed an offload in the next which cost possession.

9. A. KORISAU
Trying his guts out but out of form. Does not have enough energy in him to be a sole hooker.

10. A. FONUA-BLAKE
Not a starting prop. Would be much better served coming off the bench. Weak effort today.

11. J. THOMPSON
Trying hard with limited opportunity. Not big enough to change the game on his own.

12. J. GOSIEWSKI
Same as Thompson. A shining light though considering his age and experience.

13. J TREBOJEVIC
Horribly out of form. Playing himself out of Origin like his brother.

14. M. WRIGHT
Probably the 4th best winger at the club but probably also the best utility at the moment which is weak.

15.L. PERRET
Weak defender. No punch in attack and always looks chubby and unfit. GONE.

16. S. LANE
The best bench player we have at the moment. Which is sad.

17. T. PASEKA
I wish this guy was making his debut when we are on top. Shame for him he has been good.

18. JACKSON HASTINGS
MUST PLAY 5/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. F. WINTERSTEIN
Would probably be playing if it wasn't for Gosiewski. Solid at best.

And that is it.

Sirronen - Season
Tanginoa - Season
Taufua- past his used by date. GONE

We have zero forwards that play with massive energy. Just from today, think Matangi, Edward's and Pritchard. The depth at this club is appalling. Being $600k off the cap doesnt help and neither does paying Myles and Lussick to not play.

To the players and staff.

All the bull**** needs to stop. We need to cop our medicine from the NRL and move on. If Daddy Lussick isnt on board. Sack him. If the players are blind in a strip club before a game then **** is bound to happen. Piss weak behaviour by the players but also from the staff to allow it to happen. This club has had to deal with **** since the day Des walked out the day after the 2011 GF. It's time for it to stop!

If we keep heading in this trajectory then we will not win another game.

1 T. TREBOJEVIC

2. A. UATE
1 word springs to mind. LIABILITY. He fixed the catching today but his kick returns and hitups are weak. GONE.

3. D. WALKER

4. B. KELLY
Still green. Not great defensively yet and being let down by others. Showing promise. Scored 2 disallowed today.

5. B. PARKER
Not sold on the bloke. Good defensively and is a big body in attack. But plays with bigger all energy. I dont think he's a first grader.

6. LACHLAN CROKER
Not a first grader. GONE

7. DCE
Really disappointed in him at the moment. 2 soft penalties in the first 5 minutes. 2 kicks out on the full and 2 short kickoffs when the game was already over. YOU DO NOT INVITE THEM TO SCORE MORE POINTS WHEN YOU ARE GETTING FLOGGED.

8. M. TAPAU
Piss weak effort again. Penalty against in the first set AGAIN. And pushed an offload in the next which cost possession.

9. A. KORISAU
Trying his guts out but out of form. Does not have enough energy in him to be a sole hooker.

10. A. FONUA-BLAKE
Not a starting prop. Would be much better served coming off the bench. Weak effort today.

11. J. THOMPSON
Trying hard with limited opportunity. Not big enough to change the game on his own.

12. J. GOSIEWSKI

13. J TREBOJEVIC

14. M. WRIGHT
Probably the 4th best winger at the club but probably also the best utility at the moment which is weak.

15.L. PERRET

16. S. LANE

17. T. PASEKA
I wish this guy was making his debut when we are on top. Shame for him he has been good.

18. JACKSON HASTINGS

19. F. WINTERSTEIN

And that is it.

Sirronen - Season
Tanginoa - Season

We have zero forwards that play with massive energy. Just from today, think Matangi, Edward's and Pritchard. The depth at this club is appalling. Being $600k off the cap doesnt help and neither does paying Myles and Lussick to not play.

All the bull**** needs to stop. We need to cop our medicine from the NRL and move on. If Daddy Lussick isnt on board. Sack him. If the players are blind in a strip club before a game then **** is bound to happen. Piss weak behaviour by the players but also from the staff to allow it to happen. This club has had to deal with **** since the day Des walked out the day after the 2011 GF. It's time for it to stop!

But what other player in the NRL can deadlift 500kg, or whatever it is?!

1 T. TREBOJEVIC

2. A. UATE

3. D. WALKER

4. B. KELLY

5. B. PARKER

6. LACHLAN CROKER
Not a first grader. GONE

7. DCE

8. M. TAPAU

9. A. KORISAU

10. A. FONUA-BLAKE

11. J. THOMPSON

12. J. GOSIEWSKI

13. J TREBOJEVIC

14. M. WRIGHT

15.L. PERRET

16. S. LANE

17. T. PASEKA

18. JACKSON HASTINGS

19. F. WINTERSTEIN

And that is it.

Sirronen - Season
Tanginoa - Season

A pretty fair appraisal that.

I agree with most of that, I dont see the fuss on Parker at all. Average.

Don't agree on Joel thompson, he is so ordinary. He cost us huge today not being able to complete the most elementary task of running through the line.

Api is good for 60 minutes only. He starts missing tackles and his handling and passes get real loose.

Croker. I really don't know how this guy got remotely close to first grade. He had nothing in his game, the backs on his side havnt had any quality ball all year, he can't kick, he won't run, yeah he can tackle, but since when did a playmaker get chosen in their ability to defend. I really don't Samantha him in the team at all.

Dce is a flat track bully and will go down as that and that only if he doesn't work on his game.

1 T. TREBOJEVIC

2. A. UATE

3. D. WALKER

4. B. KELLY

5. B. PARKER

6. LACHLAN CROKER
Not a first grader. GONE

7. DCE

8. M. TAPAU

9. A. KORISAU

10. A. FONUA-BLAKE

11. J. THOMPSON

12. J. GOSIEWSKI

13. J TREBOJEVIC

14. M. WRIGHT

15.L. PERRET

16. S. LANE

17. T. PASEKA

18. JACKSON HASTINGS

19. F. WINTERSTEIN

And that is it.

Sirronen - Season
Tanginoa - Season

Great summary . You forgot the mastercoach TB.

I agree with most of that, I dont see the fuss on Parker at all. Average.

Don't agree on Joel thompson, he is so ordinary. He cost us huge today not being able to complete the most elementary task of running through the line.

Api is good for 60 minutes only. He starts missing tackles and his handling and passes get real loose.

Croker. I really don't know how this guy got remotely close to first grade. He had nothing in his game, the backs on his side havnt had any quality ball all year, he can't kick, he won't run, yeah he can tackle, but since when did a playmaker get chosen in their ability to defend. I really don't Samantha him in the team at all.

Dce is a flat track bully and will go down as that and that only if he doesn't work on his game.
whats a flat track bully?

• "always looks chubby and unfit". Could well be talking about me ! A long season ahead, but at least it clears up a few months to get a few things done around the house.

The team is in a dark place at the moment and the only way out is working hard and being honest about where we are? and where we are going? The teams body language shows you that they are just not together and there is no confidence right now. Back to basics is the answer and starting by respecting the ball and getting our sets down. We are being smashed in the ruck and we need to have different options on our bench. We are in a deep hole and it is something that we need to learn from and improve things, ball is in your court fellas!!

1 T. TREBOJEVIC

2. A. UATE

3. D. WALKER

4. B. KELLY

5. B. PARKER

6. LACHLAN CROKER
Not a first grader. GONE

7. DCE

8. M. TAPAU

9. A. KORISAU

10. A. FONUA-BLAKE

11. J. THOMPSON

12. J. GOSIEWSKI

13. J TREBOJEVIC

14. M. WRIGHT

15.L. PERRET

16. S. LANE

17. T. PASEKA

18. JACKSON HASTINGS

19. F. WINTERSTEIN

And that is it.

Sirronen - Season
Tanginoa - Season

The players should be kissing Hastings feet with regards to the fact that media is concentrating on him and not on the poor form of the team.
#Stronger together needs to be changed to #Get it together.

Agree with everything although Taufua in my opinion is still extremely valuable. Don't think he cares enough though sometimes (laughs after losses with opposition, plenty of eels friends).

Starting to get off the Api Koroisau bandwagon now, which is eye opening. He's zippy, and a good opportunist runner but defence is disgraceful and isn't a stable leader as all quality side's number 9's should be. Think Matt Ballin, Cameron Smith, Mccollough.

Agree with everything although Taufua in my opinion is still extremely valuable. Don't think he cares enough though sometimes (laughs after losses with opposition, plenty of eels friends).

Starting to get off the Api Koroisau bandwagon now, which is eye opening. He's zippy, and a good opportunist runner but defence is disgraceful and isn't a stable leader as all quality side's number 9's should be. Think Matt Ballin, Cameron Smith, Mccollough.
We can not have a Matt Ballin style hooker in todays game, a hooker who cant control and wont take advantage of the ruck isnt a very good hooker, especially with the type of team we have. I love Matt Ballin and he was one of our greats but he isnt the type of player we need at the club, what we need is an organiser and playmaker in the 9. Hodgson, Smith etc. Thats what we could use. I love Api more than anyone on this site and I still believe he is our hooker long term but we could really use a decent bench 9 so Api isnt forced to play the extra minutes he isnt up to.

unnamed.gif

Rant over.. I feel better now.

1 T. TREBOJEVIC

2. A. UATE

3. D. WALKER

4. B. KELLY

5. B. PARKER

6. LACHLAN CROKER
Not a first grader. GONE

7. DCE

8. M. TAPAU

9. A. KORISAU

10. A. FONUA-BLAKE

11. J. THOMPSON

12. J. GOSIEWSKI

13. J TREBOJEVIC

14. M. WRIGHT

15.L. PERRET

16. S. LANE

17. T. PASEKA

18. JACKSON HASTINGS

19. F. WINTERSTEIN

And that is it.

Sirronen - Season
Tanginoa - Season

A very knowledgeable and honest appraisal.Good to see someone speaking the truth who knows their rugby league.

Agree with 90 odd % which is sad...
Reckon Perrett has plenty of ability though and think Kane in a beaten up pack was super....
DCE who I have always backed is s 6-700k player....not this million plus game breaker.
Kapow has been ok , but since the 2018 GF winners call - would expect a BK like leadership....maybe in the gym, it’s not on the field....could go on but love this team and will stick with them....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4