Warning: Please do not post links to streams of NRL games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi everyone,

Over the past few weeks we have seen a site shut down due to providing links and games live online without proper copyright permissions.

There have also been further warnings submitted to other sites who provide links.

Essentially in the eye of the law, providing a link to download software or copyrighted material is basically the same as distributing it.

As such we are putting a blanket ban on putting any of this information up on the forums or the rest of the site.

I can't stop you doing things like emailing these details but they can no longer be distributed by the forums.

I will be asking the moderators to immediately delete any posts that have these in them. For repeated offenses I will be asking them to use the warning system. When you reach 100% in the warning level you will have a 1 week spell from the forums :)

Sorry guys It all just comes down to keeping the site alive so :SHTF:

Dan,

Are we going to go back and delete the links in past threads or are we just going to leave them as is and just not allow them to be posted again?

Leave them for now I will delete them later

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4