Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Waratahs at Brookie

HoldenV8

The more A-League and Super Rugby games played at Brookie, the better the chance of future money for development of the ground beyond the $36.1M that was announced this week for the CoE and 3,000 seats.

And the better Brookvale Oval is, the more secure Manly's future at the ground.

Brissie Kid

Yep. Until the other codes start blaming rugby league as the cause of a dangerous playing surface. Then we'll be punted.

Ranga

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Looks like the Tahs will sell Brookvale out.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/super-rugby/teams/waratahs/tahs-brookvale-sellout-set-to-smash-sea-eagles-crowds/news-story/73e32847e41be11949b6c173faa284dc

I love it how the headline is not about a sellout crowd - which is great - but how sh!t Manly is that the Tahs can draw a better crowd.... fortunately for the Tahs is that the game is played when there is no other competition (apart from A-League) competing for interest, of the fact that the Tahs supporter base is predominately north of the Bridge.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Meh

Footy season must be about to start.

Ramping up of the anti manly diatribes by anonymous 'writers' has commenced.

I think I expend more energy in a single blink than caring about what those pills write.

Go Manly!

SeaEagle21

Premium Member
With an entire state to draw crowds from you'd hope they can

Shoe1

The ad for this at wynyard station calls it brookvale oval, yet refers to Newcastle and parra ovals by the name of the ground sponsor.

Lottoland will be miffed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom