1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted; grand final DVD

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by eagleE, Aug 6, 2012.

1. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 /0
    I had iq'd last years grand final. I recorded the full day. I have watched it several times since. My iq level is now starting to get full as the full grand final takes about 30%. I was hoping somebody has it on DVD that I could purchase off them. I know there is the official DVD, but I would like the complete day with pre match entertainment, presentation and winners lap. While I am at it I would be happy to purchase our other premierships too.

2. eagleE

eagleE Active Member

Ratings:
    +92 /0
    I had iq'd last years grand final. I recorded the full day. I have watched it several times since. My iq level is now starting to get full as the full grand final takes about 30%. I was hoping somebody has it on DVD that I could purchase off them. I know there is the official DVD, but I would like the complete day with pre match entertainment, presentation and winners lap. While I am at it I would be happy to purchase our other premierships too.

3. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,675 /15
    surely you could get it through the official website eagleE??? That way it helps the club too.

4. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,675 /15
    surely you could get it through the official website eagleE??? That way it helps the club too.

5. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 /0
    There's no way the club would be able to sell un-official footage.

• Like Like x 3
    • byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +83 /0
      There's no way the club would be able to sell un-official footage.

• HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
      Ratings:
      +11,495 /254
      If you set your IQ System setting to save programs as mpeg,then a $27 USB with Composite cable will transfer it to your PC. They come with Cyberlink PowerDirector software bundled.This allows capture from any source.
      [hr]
      If you set your IQ System setting to save programs as mpeg,then a $27 USB with Composite cable will transfer it to your PC. They come with Cyberlink PowerDirector software bundled.This allows capture from any source.

• HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
      Ratings:
      +11,495 /254
      [hr]

• Like Like x 1
      • Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
        Ratings:
        +757 /16
        If you already have it on you IQ, you can do what I do, you can buy a media recorder/player [ eBay around $120], with this device you can transfer all IQ content to an external hard drive in mpeg format, which can then be transfered to a computer or played on any TV through the madia player.

• Peter C

Peter C Well-Known Member

Sydney
        Ratings:
        +757 /16
        If you already have it on you IQ, you can do what I do, you can buy a media recorder/player [ eBay around $120], with this device you can transfer all IQ content to an external hard drive in mpeg format, which can then be transfered to a computer or played on any TV through the madia player.

• The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +275 /9
        I am pretty technologically limited - so I bought a dodgy DVD recorder from BIG W or somewhere ( didnt cost much $70 or $80 maybe) - just plugged the red/white/yellow cords from the IQ box to the DVD recorder and it burns straight to a CD.

• The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +275 /9
        I am pretty technologically limited - so I bought a dodgy DVD recorder from BIG W or somewhere ( didnt cost much $70 or $80 maybe) - just plugged the red/white/yellow cords from the IQ box to the DVD recorder and it burns straight to a CD.