Wanted: Goalkicker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Not sure if we will bring a goalkicker to first grade this week. If we don't, we might as well concede. :(

Is Rudolph ready? Can he kick goals well?

Since Skivvy and Killer are out, can we move Foran to Centres and bring Rudolph to the halves?
-

Not sure if we will bring a goalkicker to first grade this week. If we don't, we might as well concede. :(

Is Rudolph ready? Can he kick goals well?

Since Skivvy and Killer are out, can we move Foran to Centres and bring Rudolph to the halves?
-
Rudolph can play in the centres and has played well there for the past 2 weeks. One of our best in a losing side on the weekend. Yes he's a good goal kicker. NYC Top Goal Kicker & Top Points Scorer 2012 & No.2 in 2013. Kick well in NSW Cup last year until he broke his leg!

I used to kick goals. It's really not that bloody hard with some practice. The fact we have no ready replacement for Killer is a joke. Like pick someone and tell them to stay 30 mins at the end of every session and ****ing practice!

This is a serious issue and has already cost us 2 points this season, this is something that has to be addressed before the next game. We need a reliable kicker if Killer is not able to kick. It is a major weakness in our team.

Gutherson is a very good goal kicker. I remember in under 20's state of origin match he got 6/6 and for memory 5 were right on the sideline.

The club should just offer DCE $1 for every goal he kicks. He would never miss. But Scott Penn is cost cutting in his business ... Oops I mean club, so it ain't gonna happen.

The club should just offer DCE $1 for every goal he kicks. He would never miss. But Scott Penn is cost cutting in his business ... Oops I mean club, so it ain't gonna happen.
All jokes aside Bones....I get the feeling the Penns are the Aldi's of the NRL.

All jokes aside Bones....I get the feeling the Penns are the Aldi's of the NRL.
Wesfarmers and Woollies actually fear Aldi though ;)

Back to everyone's favourite topic for a sec - Tooves bashing: Surely this goal kicking issue falls on him?

Hiku looks to be at least at Lyon's level as far as goal-kicking goes.

At least that is one less issue that needs to be addressed.

Yeh I think Hiku seems ok, he's at least going to convert the gimmees, and has a chance at some of the harder kicks.

Just watching the Cowboys -Storm game. To think Foz will be earning more than JT next year, that beggars belief.
Shows you how desparate Whingermatta are that they are prepared to pay so over the odds for a guy with an attitude like Foran, Thurston is a seasoned professional who really should be earning the top dollar.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6