Wally's a ...!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Everyone knows it's the fan's prerogative to boo as well as cheer - but fans posting with relative anonymity on social media has taken this to a whole new level.
With consequences (of course!)
On a daily basis in recent years I've seen hurtful and derisive abuse heaped on ostensibly quite decent people, such as the likes of our own Parker, Kelly, Lewie Brown, Suli, and all the rest.
What, if anything, can be done about that? I don't know, other than to recommend keeping it good-humoured, and within those bounds of decency that we automatically observe when dealing with someone face to face.
However many brave souls will carry on regardless, no doubt.
But to those who go all out abuse, don't ever kid yourselves that it does no harm to anyone!
https://www.abc.net.au/life/afl-foo...ecilia-mcintosh-talk-online-bullying/11023826

I've said before that the era I grew up in you just didn't bag a player in a Manly jumper.
You might go off about something stupid they did but I just couldn't say a bad word about them publicly and especially to other supporters of lesser clubs.
Some of it, especially towards brad Parker is a poor joke...

Personal attacks off limits, but constructive criticism and reasoned opinions are fine.

Everyone receives this in their chosen vocation. And these guys get paid very well to receive praise and accept criticism. Most of which they dont have to hear/read unless they choose too.

Complacency is perhaps the most fraught trait when it comes to personal and team performance and constructive criticism is the great leveller

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4