Wally Lewis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whiney arse mothers. 9 or 10 oclock on tv. Plenty of worse stuff floating around. But people do like to be offended. Its austrlias new national sport and its participation numbers are on the increase.

Maybe if we package it as a sport sell it channel 9 , it will be dead or irrelevent in a few years. If not get todd as CEO and we will have normality back pretty quick.

images (1).jpg

Who cares, sick of all the pc fairies trying to find something so they can be offended all the time.
If one of the females on the program said it nothing more then a few laughs would of been the result.
Honestly....Ok so Im 47 and grew up on "Kingswood Country" "Love thy Neighbour" etc... Farking funny shows where yes the humour was non PC but the intent was completely harmless too. In a few years time comedians will be out of work and all our funny grubby jokes we've learnt through the years will be permanently shelved to avoid 'upsetting' someone. The world's gone mad and we've allowed it to happen. I was expecting Wally to have said something completely outrageous after a few sherbets pre show and then I saw what he actually said.. Fair dinkum... God help us all lol

Call me PC but I thought it was pretty average especially considering the game is trying to increase its appeal to women.

There are plenty of ways to be funny but at the expense of a Australian women's team player...well for me that is just cheap

Call me PC but I thought it was pretty average especially considering the game is trying to increase its appeal to women.

There are plenty of ways to be funny but at the expense of a Australian women's team player...well for me that is just cheap

Not a class act, but it was a joke about sex, not a sexist joke ..... nothing P inC about it.

He could however be accused of being inappropriately rude to the young woman.

I don't see how this would enrage a woman at all, let alone enough to turn away from the game, if so the worlds gone soft

I don't see how this would enrage a woman at all, let alone enough to turn away from the game, if so the worlds gone soft

It's not about 'enraging' most women (I know there are militant feminists whose default setting is 'rage'), but I reckon Allana Ferguson would've felt at least a bit uncomfortable.

I'm the first person to tell an un-PC joke amongst friends (including male friends), but there's always something creepy about a much older man tossing that type of innuendo around when it's directed at a much younger woman/girl he doesn't know in that way. Definitely got a fair bit of the 'creepy Uncle Wally' vibe about it.

I work with a guy who does stuff like this, asks inappropriate questions about relationship histories, tries to give dating advice etc to me and a couple of other women (all between 20-35 years younger than him)...it's awkward and uncomfortable, but he got offended when I told him he was a dirty old man?!

Last edited:
First world problems........

Meanwhile........ the constant barrage of gamble! gamble! gamble! thats thrown at league watchers of all ages during matches and league programs is what the mums should be upset about.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7