Wallace re-signed with broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just saw on the news that broncos have re-signed Wallace until 2016.

This means the alleged half back shuffle won't happen. A good sign for us as it takes DCE out of the picture for them

Mate I have read that the see him as a 5/8 moving forward. I think even Ernie has post that on here. So they could still be after Dce. Don't know how though they would have tied up almost all their cap.

He's pretty good. I see him as a similar type to Hodkinson, solid in most areas especially defence, and a good kicker. A touch below the very top level though.

I reckon jack Reid would make a decent fist of 5/8 but they are going with Gillette I think

Really? I thought he was more of a backrower or a centre. Don't why they don't put Beale or Hoffman there, they can't both play at fullback.

Cambo said:
Mate I have read that the see him as a 5/8 moving forward. I think even Ernie has post that on here. So they could still be after Dce. Don't know how though they would have tied up almost all their cap.

I've heard the same thing, Cam.

It'd be wishful thinking to believe that they aren't going to have a run at DCE when he hits the open market.

the Broncs still have plenty of room in the 2013 cap and a vacant 3rd party player deal with Lockyer gone.

Inglis was signed for $450k in 2011 and they didnt replace him when he walked. Civonceva is on a 1 year and wont be there next year. Wallace was already on decent money.

Ben Hunt and Corey Norman will play in the 6 jersey for the broncos. Pretty certain that Norman will get first shot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4